2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've tried a few times to politely offer paypal as a payment to corgi and I get mean emails back everytime saying stop wasting both of our times
laugh.gif

I've sent multiple emails to gusto and worm and I've never even gotten a response
mean.gif
I tried to buy from him once but kicks were sold before he read my email.

I see him go in on people on a regular though

Dude must have schizo issues or something. 

Well known or not, I don't see myself ever giving him my money. 

Dude is bizarre (probably because his day job is USPS Worker) and for all the innovation he's made in the resell game, he's still bat **** crazy.

I can remember trying to do research on that crep stuff when it first popped up, just like when the neverwet stuff came out at home depots. The only thing I'll say that hasn't been mentioned is that from what I found it seems like something that must be re-applied fairly often and certainly doesn't last forever. With the price of a can and the possibility of it altering the feel of the material I ultimately decided to pass and not even try it. But I'd love to hear some 'real' feedback if anyone in here tries it.
I haven't used Crep, but I use Meltonian water and stain protector. It's pretty much the same stuff. It doesn't affect the suede feel and everything just washes off. I've only used it on GR sbs though. Nothing as high quality as SOMPs or QS. If you wear the kicks alot then you need to reapply it, especially in the toe area. I've applied 2 coats to some shoes and they are still hydrophobic months later. 

Dude is bizarre (probably because his day job is USPS Worker) and for all the innovation he's made in the resell game, he's still bat **** crazy.

Nah he's just from a different era. These new "sneakerheads" get on my nerves too

Last edited:
Ended up bidding on those sz 13 Captain Americas i posted 2 days ago.

Won them for $55.85 shipped. Worn 1x.

Pretty happy to get them as I've liked them since i saw them.

Back
Top Bottom