2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah he's just from a different era. These new "sneakerheads" get on my nerves too
Eh... if he was really from a different era he wouldn't be flaming people on IG. I don't know OG's that take it to IG for fights... Dude's jacked and could jack any one of those people up but he still takes the immature route like once a month. It actually never ceases to amaze me how he handles situations like that. Some dude talks **** so he posts a picture of it on his page and tries to rally people in support of his retaliation. I mean it's 5th grade stuff (made worse by the fact that he's doing it all over social media). Dude just seems like a clown to me from what I've seen between his public displays of maturity to his lack of desire to field questions to how aggressive he is towards people who have reservations about his system. When I think someone from a different era as a business man, I think "the customer is always right." I don't think "The customer is always a ******** unless they wire transfer me money without so much as a question"

Yesssss. Thank you [@=/u/99505/seandon23]@seandon23[/@]

These have been a long time coming

As Dan would say, true PADS
Nice pick-up!  The search continues for my size 13!!!
coming from another size thirteener that is no easy task.

sipy sipy

wtS4DgY.jpg

IG flames
roll.gif

Sneaker culture has gotten so corny. People really need to get over themselves.
That's what I'm saying. If he didn't do so much of it, I might not have the opinion I do about him, but it is what it is. Personal opinion, folks. So take what I say with a grain of salt because I know many people won't agree. Especially since for how bad Corgi is, his buyers gotta be twice as bad "Is the shoe brand new?" (says DS in listing) etc.

so quality on the quartersnacks is that good huh?
Amaahhhhhzing. I wore them shoveling snow these past few weeks, too. So they are also ultra durable.
Yesssss. Thank you @seandon23

DOOOOPE.

Eh... if he was really from a different era he wouldn't be flaming people on IG. I don't know OG's that take it to IG for fights... Dude's jacked and could jack any one of those people up but he still takes the immature route like once a month. It actually never ceases to amaze me how he handles situations like that. Some dude talks **** so he posts a picture of it on his page and tries to rally people in support of his retaliation. I mean it's 5th grade stuff (made worse by the fact that he's doing it all over social media). Dude just seems like a clown to me from what I've seen between his public displays of maturity to his lack of desire to field questions to how aggressive he is towards people who have reservations about his system. When I think someone from a different era as a business man, I think "the customer is always right." I don't think "The customer is always a ******** unless they wire transfer me money without so much as a question"

no doubt he rides some high horse, I mean it's freakin sneakers, at the end of the day is there really a need to be a douche to people

remember this used to be a hobby? I feel like this is the only thread that still carries that feeling

Nah he's just from a different era. These new "sneakerheads" get on my nerves too

I've only seen him shine the spotlight on clowns so I aint mad.

I don't think Corgi views himself as a business, he comes off as an old guy selling old shoes IMO

I don't think Corgi views himself as a business, he comes off as an old guy selling old shoes IMO

a grown man clowning people half his age on Instagram? nahhhhhhh save that

no doubt he rides some high horse, I mean it's freakin sneakers, at the end of the day is there really a need to be a douche to people

remember this used to be a hobby? I feel like this is the only thread that still carries that feeling
I'm 100% with you on this.

Yeah, I ain't mad either. Obviously, I think those dudes are clowning, too. But the point being that a real man just let's clowns be clowns. If you need the approval/affirmation from IG then you're just as insecure as the guy you're trying to clown on for clowning. Seems basic to me, but maybe I'm off base here.

a grown man clowning people half his age on Instagram? nahhhhhhh save that

I thought this when I read " he's from a different era" but there's nothing wrong with expanding your business using different mediums but to go after people and flame them, is wildly childish. If he's from a different era then he's pushing 30 at least...nobody has time for that. Just move on IMO.

Yesssss. Thank you seandon23 seandon23

Nice fam glad I could hook you up :pimp:

I got a pick up today as well and the way the guy sent them to me :x

Im happy that the shoes are ok and so is the box but it's just a clear plastic bag from a supermarket. I'm happy nobody got any ideas to open the bag and peep the shoes

Back
Top Bottom