2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry for the frequent posts this morning, random question...

anyone else seeing NDC like this a lot lately? Seen on Firefox and Chrome, multiple machines. Yeah I cleared cache, etc. I know we got some computer heads in here so wondering what may be up or if it's just my two machines or what.

To anyone who has the DeLas in hand... I'd really appreciate any kind of review... especially if you can compare to the low.

I really wanted to hold off for the disco on these but given my size and the foreseen popularity with women, I believe it will bite me in the *** if I take thr gamble. I have to decide wisely... please help me!
Lol. IG name pls? I want to see what this unforeseen popularity with the ladies looks like.
via @nikelab
I HATE lunar soles. If theyre putting it on a dunk I foresee trash.

aint no one asking you to understand US
laugh.gif

#teamOCD
smokin.gif
+1....the fresh sneaker smell is too nice

For basketball, I agree.

For everyday wear, I tend to lean towards lunar being more comfortable.

Neither would keep me from buying a shoe. As in "oh they switched that to lunar from zoom? no thanks" <--- prob wouldn't happen.
 agreed

I am going to have to give that Crep stuff a shot, if that really does work on the Plus Dunks then I will break them out before spring.

I was looking into getting some too. I never have used any repellents on my kicks but I figure I could get the crep stuff and throw it on my skated pair and see how well it works and how many coats need to be applied, etc. Skate pair will be the guinea pig :tongue:

I was looking into getting some too. I never have used any repellents on my kicks but I figure I could get the crep stuff and throw it on my skated pair and see how well it works and how many coats need to be applied, etc. Skate pair will be the guinea pig :tongue:

I used the basic Kwik stuff you get at Target and what not but it's okay if you wear them in nice weather but it's nothing great.

I basically have only been wearing my Tiff's this winter because of all the salt and wetness around, the struggle of living in the Philly area.

soo.. thanks to @DanVSMan for confirming the Dia de Los Muertos Dunk Lows that i thought were fake.. actually were.. i was refunded in full and blocked from the seller on IG (@og_archived).

but... i have a question for everyone. with all the back and forth that goes on during most "transactions" like requests for receipts and highly detailed pics... why not just request a detailed PayPal invoice, pay it, and request those things after?

here's my reasoning.. it shows that you're putting trust in the seller.. and by paying immediately the seller (in theory) has to stand by their product.

after i paid for the DDLM Dunks (they were DS so i had to jump on them.. and yes, i probably should have done my homework).. I did some research based on the photos he sent and realized (with confirmation from @DanVSMan that they were fake. i kindly brought my concerns up to the seller..

https://forums.stashedboxes.com/thr...s-quot-quot-day-of-the-dead-quot-dunks/24666/

i said.. "the photos you sent me look like the fake version according to this site."

he told me "they're 100% authentic.. i don't sell fakes bro" and i responded with:

http://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-sb-...s-muertos-day-of-the-dead-orange-blaze-black/

me.. "I'm not mad or anything.. just trying to figure this out. If you want to cancel the transaction that is fine. I understand. I'm just finding more and more info. again, not upset."

refunded.. blocked on IG.

i want to believe that he did not realize that he was selling fakes since he has a lot of great shoes on his page.. but i'm pretty trusting until given a reason to not be.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that it's okay to trust a seller if they provide you a detailed invoice.. cut the BS and buy what you want.. that detailed invoice will save your anus regardless off whether or not you did your homework up-front.

update from @mints:

...apparently i "flaked"

PHOTOS FOR REFERENCE:

i love you all. happy fried egg!

Last edited:

That's crazy he posts up OG Jordan 1s and has been the only seller I've seen have Royals and Navies from '85 in a 13

Surprised he's pushing fakes

I used the basic Kwik stuff you get at Target and what not but it's okay if you wear them in nice weather but it's nothing great.

I basically have only been wearing my Tiff's this winter because of all the salt and wetness around, the struggle of living in the Philly area.
sounds like you need that crep stuff... said they walked through snow in the plus skates before dropping some of that taco bell sauce on em...

love seeing things getting repelled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom