2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I posted the restock, it was my one contribution to the thread. They showed up in the new products page the night before.

And I struck out :frown: all because an https everywhere extension disabled the add to cart button. I was pissed for a long time.

I posted the restock, it was my one contribution to the thread. They showed up in the new products page the night before.

And I struck out :frown: all because an https everywhere extension disabled the add to cart button. I was pissed for a long time.
Whoa, sorry to hear that you struck out  @byukid  , but thanks all the same, you sure did help me out great deal!

I find it funny how peeps knock the LM's (prob those that don't have them) b/c of the mixed colors left as is. When you think about it, it's not that diff from a shoe having numerous prints and or colors. Funny what's respected and what's knock. The blk pair is straight fire. So for those still waiting doubt they will be had for super cheap or steals anymore. In this case Public Enemy was wrong cause believe the hype on the LM set is classic. Just my thoughts. Stay thirsty my friends.

Dang.

Wear my black pair a ton, but actually haven't stepped into the whites yet. 

I find it funny how peeps knock the LM's (prob those that don't have them) b/c of the mixed colors left as is. When you think about it, it's not that diff from a shoe having numerous prints and or colors.
I don't like either though...

if somebody said they didn't like the LM's cuz of the mismatch, but love the WTD's...that would be funny 
laugh.gif

I like the LMs in nearly every iteration except processhk or whatever his name is customs. Dope concept but not a fan of how it turned out.

Quick question. I had some shoes for sale on ebay and someone messaged me trying to buy them via PayPal invoice. I agreed to take the funds as a gift. The buyer sends me funds, but it says unverified in the email. I check my paypal and funds are there as a gift. I call paypal and they say they're in my account. Since I received the item as a gift, I didn't get an address, but he messaged me the address. The PayPal rep confirmed the address he gave me was the address on his PayPal. I looked it up and it's for some company called Korea Express Way. Am I good here? Because for some reason I feel like I'm being scammed. I think the person lives in South Korea, but I told him I would only ship to a US address. I'm not sure if Korea Express Way is just a third party company that forwards packages to Korea. 

It may be a 3rd party. Just ask him what the deal is, but you're pretty safe if he gifted. 

Well I contacted Korean Express USA and from what understood, they're a some forwarding service. The buyer messaged me saying he's in Korea and that's the agency he uses to take his packages. Any opinions or advice? I shipped out the shoes already.  

Good luck fam. Why would you send the kicks already though? Didn't you just post this? Were they sb's?

Last edited:
I understand but if the dude is sending gift payments with the warning message right above him stating the rules. He should get got. I do plenty of transactions on and off but it still doesn't excuse stupidity.
agreed.

shall i post how to makesomerice again?

i ONLY gift friends.. ONLY.

Their goes your "decency"... Good luck fam. Why would you send the kicks already though? Didn't you just post this? Were they sb's?
I had sent them prior to even posting on here. I decided to look up the address, which concerned me when I found out what it was. I don't know if I'm just overthinking it, which is why I'm asking. They weren't SBs. 

Well I contacted Korean Express USA and from what understood, they're a some forwarding service. The buyer messaged me saying he's in Korea and that's the agency he uses to take his packages. Any opinions or advice? I shipped out the shoes already.  
you're good there's really nothing to worry about on your end since he gifted to you. You weren't the one taking the risk in this situation.

Last edited:
Oh OK, well good luck fam. Hope all goes well. Even if he gifted the payment with a CC. If he doesn't receive anything I doubt he can file a chargeback since it was gifted in the 1st place. Trust me Korea (north/South) is one of the most corrupt places on this earth. I know this from personal experience.

Last edited:
So I should contact USPS to cancel the shipment and give the guy a refund?
i think you should do what makes you comfortable.. all personal opinion here... remember, i paid too much for a few pairs of shoes last year (soo, my opinion might not be one you want to follow/learn from).
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom