2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you're good there's really nothing to worry about on your end since he gifted to you. You weren't the one taking the risk in this situation.
Thanks for the peace of mind. :smile:
Oh OK, well good luck fam. Hope all goes well. Even if he gifted the payment with a CC. If he doesn't receive anything I doubt he can file a chargeback since it was gifted in the 1st place.
Thanks for the feedback. I have read about people being scammed since they report the CC stolen and the bank refunds the funds. I already withdrew the funds from my paypal.
i think you should do what makes you comfortable.. all personal opinion here... remember, i paid too much for a few pairs of shoes last year (soo, my opinion might not be one you want to follow/learn from).
roll.gif
Lol. but that makes you experienced! The shoes aren't worth much anyways, but I still don't want to take a loss. I may just be over thinking this one. I guess I just wanted to see if someone has experienced something similar. 

I gotta say my piece about LMs too. During a year of substandard quality on SB, these were an amazing surprise in concept and construction. They are beautiful to look at and feel. I think it's one of the top releases ever, and def best of 2014, the black edging out the white.

Back
Top Bottom