2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man those Red October dunks are gonna be a problem. I won't front the all red thing has been done to death at this point but those are nice.

I been staying away from the thread more lately. I see you guys started a facebook group if someone could PM the info I would love to join, been in and outta this thread for almost 3 years now.

Nothing really crazy coming up which is nice. I'm saving for a new apartment and possible 370z purchase in the summer. I smacked up my mustang a couple weeks ago so I been trying to stay low key until I'm back on top again.

Hope everyone is well.

Man those Red October dunks are gonna be a problem. I won't front the all red thing has been done to death at this point but those are nice.

I been staying away from the thread more lately. I see you guys started a facebook group if someone could PM the info I would love to join, been in and outta this thread for almost 3 years now.

Nothing really crazy coming up which is nice. I'm saving for a new apartment and possible 370z purchase in the summer. I smacked up my mustang a couple weeks ago so I been trying to stay low key until I'm back on top again.

Hope everyone is well.
Just hit me with your info and I got you.

Back to class today so that means I'll be super active again haha

Hope everyone is well.
good to hear your ok and i see you got some love for the rwd cars going on there 

good to hear your ok and i see you got some love for the rwd cars going on there 

Fam whats crazy is I live in Milwaukee now so RWD cars are pointless this time of the year but I got a thing for coupes and fast cars so **** it. I copped a 02 accord after the accident, I will probably keep it when I get the 370. I really like having a good daily driver that can get through the snow without having to worry about major issues etc.

Fam whats crazy is I live in Milwaukee now so RWD cars are pointless this time of the year but I got a thing for coupes and fast cars so **** it. I copped a 02 accord after the accident, I will probably keep it when I get the 370. I really like having a good daily driver that can get through the snow without having to worry about major issues etc.
i totally understand im in minnesota at the moment. I have a love for awd and when the time is right this year or next i will finally get my evo but for now it drive an si, not too tough to get around with in the snow. 

i totally understand im in minnesota at the moment. I have a love for awd and when the time is right this year or next i will finally get my evo but for now it drive an si, not too tough to get around with in the snow. 

SI is a good whip my boy is really trying to get me into that import scene more so the 370 is probably my introduction to that genre. I've been into American muscle for years now. The accident actually caused me to delay copping this 71 Chevelle I had been eyeing for a while :smh:

Subaru man here myself. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
SI is a good whip my boy is really trying to get me into that import scene more so the 370 is probably my introduction to that genre. I've been into American muscle for years now. The accident actually caused me to delay copping this 71 Chevelle I had been eyeing for a while
mean.gif

Subaru man here myself. 
nthat.gif
love the imports probably always will and im just ready for more torque, the si is leaving me real hungry for power and especially torque, granted its still stock but after test driving a friends evo 8 with basic mods its time to move on up haha and much love for subies granted im an mitsu lover. 

Last edited:
Man I'm not even ready to begin my mods and stuff. I've already got some ideas on where I want to go for more power since I'm coming from a Stang but I hear the handling on the 370 is gonna be so much better.

Its basically a poor mans Porsche (which happens to be my dream car) so its cool that I will get some experience in my first foreign 2-seater.

Subaru man here myself. :nthat:

I'm on my second. And I think I've convinced my girl that we're going to be a subaru family for life. I like them for their quirkiness (which has kind of been lost in the last few years) not for speed.

Give me a Subaru Wagon with a panoramic moonroof, and I'm set.

Last edited:

love the imports probably always will and im just ready for more torque, the si is leaving me real hungry for power and especially torque, granted its still stock but after test driving a friends evo 8 with basic mods its time to move on up haha and much love for subies granted im an mitsu lover.
never heard ANYONE claim they are a mitsubishi lover haha

first car was 1st gen eclipse base model.  what a piece of s(*@ motor haha

first car was a 97 eclipse rs loved the hell out of it. Love mitsu man what can i say. Family members have owned galants, diamantes and etc too. I just want mitsus top dog when its all said and done especially since the line is dying. 

def a good price. used and no box is tough though. think he posted those last week a lil bit higher.

Give me a Subaru Wagon with a panoramic moonroof, and I'm set.
Been looking into those Subaru Wagon's myself.....idk why but lately I've been thinking the added space of a wagon would be nice haha 

Actually those 4g63 motors were/are one of the best/favorite of tuners to mod. They still used them in the Evo's up until the 10 I think. 
Someone please be these. Please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom