2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

never heard ANYONE claim they are a mitsubishi lover haha

first car was 1st gen eclipse base model.  what a piece of s(*@ motor haha

first car was a 97 eclipse rs loved the hell out of it. Love mitsu man what can i say. Family members have owned galants, diamantes and etc too. I just want mitsus top dog when its all said and done especially since the line is dying. 
did yall have the matching mitsu 65 inch rear projection tv as well?
happy.gif

Been looking into those Subaru Wagon's myself.....idk why but lately I've been thinking the added space of a wagon would be nice haha

Actually those 4g63 motors were/are one of the best/favorite of tuners to mod. They still used them in the Evo's up until the 10 I think.
Can't be.  it was SOHC, no  turbo, no AWD base model.  could barely keep the a/c on haha.  NISSAN's all day though

Looking for some info on older SB's if the Vets could chime in.  Is there a sizing/fit guideline for each box era or are they pretty much tts?  can you get away with going up .5 size in the older ones(blue box and older) or is that going to be too big after breaking in? how about .5 size down and breaking them in to fit like ur nomal size or will it be too tight?  i know it varies a lot but any info would help

just an example, i bought some koston lows in my tts, but were way tight and had to get rid of them.  but tts on some knicks high felt really good, but thinking i could go .5 down and still fit borderline.

never heard ANYONE claim they are a mitsubishi lover haha

first car was 1st gen eclipse base model.  what a piece of s(*@ motor haha
First car was a 95 eclipse gsx, currently drive a 98 eclipse gsx.  Agreed that the base models were s*** though lol.  Sorry for the derailment, back to SBs.

I know people collect insoles...so there's one for your collection with these!

Last edited:

Love these. I (like many) wish they'd used better materials on the toe, etc, but they're still one of my go to pairs these days.

Anybody?would appreciate some answers.
Not sure what they go for paid almost 200 when they first came out, not sure if they ever released stateside I had to import em. They where part of the back to school pack with the notebook dunk/90's.

Back
Top Bottom