2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Keep the paint IMO, beat them up and let the paint come off by itself.
i gotta find a pair to even have the choice. I regret not going all in for a pair. Now the only ones i see on the bay are 390+ and a full set for 775 in my size 
mean.gif

i gotta find a pair to even have the choice. I regret not going all in for a pair. Now the only ones i see on the bay are 390+ and a full set for 775 in my size :smh:

Damn, I paid resell shortly after release :smh:

Was disappointed in the white pair

Im about to cop black lms for 335 DS. I dont know if I should be more patient or not, these are drying up fast.

Im about to cop black lms for 335 DS. I dont know if I should be more patient or not, these are drying up fast.

If you want them, and you're OK with the price, I'd say go for it. They are drying up and from what I've seen people are striping the paint for some reason. Black LM are really nice IMO

Personal preference; flat laces>SB laces in the LM

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want them, and you're OK with the price, I'd say go for it. They are drying up and from what I've seen people are striping the paint for some reason. Black LM are really nice IMO
Anything more than $300 is too steep for me..IDK if that is the current market value now. I dont mind buying used ones though because im gonna end up wearing them as long as the paint is still intact.

again... VERY happy with what i paid for my AJ1xSB sets.

not very surprised at all by the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" about paying resell. no shots fired.. just my .25.

I'm not even going to lie, I was so mad that I missed them on release day that I was ready to breakdown and pay resale.  I forced myself to wait and was lucky enough to be up early enough, thanks to my job,  when they did the restock at NDC.  One of the few times that waiting did payoff, keep in mind my size 13 is hard to come by!

I'm not even going to lie, I was so mad that I missed them on release day that I was ready to breakdown and pay resale.  I forced myself to wait and was lucky enough to be up early enough, thanks to my job,  when they did the restock at NDC.  One of the few times that waiting did payoff, keep in mind my size 13 is hard to come by!

:smokin

I never had any luck with restocks, can't lie I fell into the hype, but I love my black pair. Would hate to on the hunt now for them though.

Good on you my dude for staying patient. I'd heard some rumblings about a restock but didn't know if it was true.

Last edited:

Good on you my dude for staying patient. I'd heard some rumblings about a restock but didn't know if it was true.
Yeah, it was rather odd @John00, it happened that morning at like 6:30 AM EST.  I want to say that someone made a comment about it in the thread that morning, or late the evening before.  It just so happened, when I went to the link, there was nothing there, but when I went back a few mins later, there was a FSR in both colors.

Yeah, it was rather odd @John00, it happened that morning at like 6:30 AM EST.  I want to say that someone made a comment about it in the thread that morning, or late the evening before.  It just so happened, when I went to the link, there was nothing there, but when I went back a few mins later, there was a FSR in both colors.
Damn, that's solid work and good timing on your part. I know you was rushing to check out.
laugh.gif
 Clicking at record speeds! 
@John00 No New Year's Survey? It seems like it's been ages since the last exercise in creative thinking.
Mos def my dude. I got you. I'll put something together soon for the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom