2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad to see this thread always at the top in the Forum. Rockin' w/ the pink laces since Day 1. Love these joints. Hope all is well w/ everyone today.

I thought u meant quickstrike with QS lol. Like you wanted another pair of beijings to get matching panels. My bad. What size you looking for?
Size 10US, was so noob didn't cop on the Christmas Season when they were offered on DIsco.

If I can't find it I'll just wait when oppurtunity arises. 

I hate those little stickers man. It was tough pulling the ones on my LM1s out since they've been sitting for a while. I wish they'd just do away with them. There's already a size tag inside the shoes.

what's the going price for carhartt's nowadays? going to see if I can track down both in my size. DS preferably. 

Still loving the SOMP , looking forward to the Great Releases for 2015

Big Thank you to all the Nike SB FAM and I'm so happy to be in this Thread full of Brotherly Love!

200 more pages and this will be a big PIZZA PARTY!

3800 pages!!!!!!!!!!

Still loving the SOMP , looking forward to the Great Releases for 2015

Big Thank you to all the Nike SB FAM and I'm so happy to be in this Thread full of Brotherly Love!

200 more pages and this will be a big PIZZA PARTY!

3800 pages!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ready for the Party!!!

I got MY Sleeping Bag Ready for the All-Niter!

1st set. The whites look bad but that's because I just put coconut oil on them so it makes everything look brighter. Will hit them with another round of removal when I get time, as is I'm happy with them. Glad I have a second set too.

Anybody see any Blazers for cheap? Colorway doesn't matter since they'll just be skated anyways.

Back
Top Bottom