2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kostons for Top Golf

Monday 12/29

Tuesday 12/30

Wednesday 12/31

Thursday 1/1

Friday 1/2

I figured I'd end the 2014 year and start the 2015 year with the same Sneak.

Last edited:
Need a full count but I would guess around 20-30 pairs... Hell o copped 10 pairs while I was outta the country so I know I'm in the 20s at least. This was pose to be a slow down year for me too lol

Hey quick question fellas, has anyone ordered those "just blue" laces from fullylaced.com? If so Would you say they are royal blue?

I'm trying to get the closest color match to my sb game royal highs since I lost the originals they came with.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I did a 2014 count and I ended up with 11 SBs and 34 other Nikes like Jordan, Foams, etc

Also sent a PM to be added to the private Facebook group

Seeing some good deals on the J Pack Breds and thinking of buying. Anyone have them? Do you recommend? Kind of surprised they stuck around, seems like they didn't sell that well.

Seeing some good deals on the J Pack Breds and thinking of buying. Anyone have them? Do you recommend? Kind of surprised they stuck around, seems like they didn't sell that well.

Bred lows looked great in photos but once you had them in hand... just major turnoff. The midpanel pebbled leather is basically hard plastically rubber. Felt bad for my friend cuz his pair had a big perma crease cuz the material is so bleeeh.

Anyone have these in hand that can shed some light on them? Haven't heard much about these

I like em man! Wasnt feeling em from pics but the homie @air raab hooked it with em in the SB SS and been worn heavily. Very soft and mad comfy on the inside!

If you can find them for a really great price then I say go for it. I got mine when they first came out obviously for retail and honestly, I should've had just waited for them to drop in price. They are part of my daily "beaters" group every time I want to wear some BREDs on my feet.

Last edited:
People PM'ing both of us p,ease keep in mind were trying to start with regulars and to keep things somewhat small
Lurkers be lurking lol

Seeing some good deals on the J Pack Breds and thinking of buying. Anyone have them? Do you recommend?
One of my favorite "throw on and go" pairs. The "leather" is basically plastic but the suede is decent. Nice looking shoe though.

If you find em for cheap I would get them. After a couple of wears they are extremely comfortable & a good looking shoe. I'd say go for it!

Hey quick question fellas, has anyone ordered those "just blue" laces from fullylaced.com? If so Would you say they are royal blue?

I'm trying to get the closest color match to my sb game royal highs since I lost the originals they came with.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would say so.

OK so I ordered the low camo dunks from Premier. They shipped FedEx Ground yesterday. I checked the tracking out of pure boredom and it says they're out for delivery. I know they don't usually do Ground on Saturdays. Is that something special for the holiday season or something?

Last edited:
Not sure how many I copped in 2014, but the collection is up to 102. Stalled at 100 for a while while I saved up for the engagement ring, but she said yes! And now LeBron X cutting jades and Disposables for the low have been added to my closet/shoe rack/overflow cabinet/floor.

Not sure how many I copped in 2014, but the collection is up to 102. Stalled at 100 for a while while I saved up for the engagement ring, but she said yes! And now LeBron X cutting jades and Disposables for the low have been added to my closet/shoe rack/overflow cabinet/floor.
Congrats on the engagement!

Back
Top Bottom