2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bred lows looked great in photos but once you had them in hand... just major turnoff. The midpanel pebbled leather is basically hard plastically rubber. Felt bad for my friend cuz his pair had a big perma crease cuz the material is so bleeeh.
agreed... the highs came out really nice from the pack, not sure why they dropped the ball with the lows.

nice pick up on the black box SBs
Gracias! Pumped to have them. Was looking at a pair from Cool Shoe Shine used for around $150 so I'll gladly take DS for half the price!
Wow nice come up on those.
nthat.gif

And I picked up 21 pairs of Dunks and 2 pairs of Jordans lol
I've started going for older SB's and really dialing back the purchases of recent stuff. There's so many good deals to find if you know what you're looking for and search a lot. Unfortunately for @rapcoz2134  he always finds my size deals and not his size haha.
I've added everyone who's added me on FB or sent me their FB email..

Dycpoe, BBallermarkie, DANVSMan, MINTS, John00.. .Admins???
I'd be down.

LOL @ me rushing to atlas for Salt Stains then stopping in my tracks after shipping is calculated. I'm so cheap. I want to click submit so bad.

EDIT.

I said **** it and clicked submit. Mark me down for 1 pair this year. smh

Last edited:
It wasn't a bad year. The Baos sucked me back in to SBs this year - for better or worse
mean.gif

roll.gif
 17 new SBs this year, including 8 new releases, 1 tape box,  5 gold boxes and 3 black boxes. plus a few trainerendors and a few other SB-ish pairs.

Happy New Year to all, and may this year be even better than the last, both in shoes and in life 
smokin.gif

If anyone comes on a deal for sz 13 royal highs pm me please. I want sub $80 if possible.

Last edited:
You guys making me feel good about my 12-15 pick ups ,mostly sb , 3 or 4 are j's

I enjoy picking up sb's on discount don't mind that

Back
Top Bottom