2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To the people just pm'ing me "I'd like to join" lol, I need some info you clowns. Like FB email or a link to our FB profile so I can friend/add you

:smh:

Help.
I own a pair of dunk highs l in my true size 12 and fit well in them. I know people suggest .5 size up on the lows but finding a 12.5 is near impossible. Would going up to a 13 be too much?
Yeah going up to a 13 would be too much. I think you should be fine with a 12

Ended at an even 40 last year. Think I'll concentrate on some older releases this year and cut the amount in half.

How do the regular members feel about starting a private FB group for NT members to buy/sell/trade SBs on?

Anyone on FB/social media daily that could help Admin??? I'm definitely willing to admin and start said group... PM me
nerd.gif
dope idea to share info without all the lurkers. 

^^ Thanks bro, You have been added to the group btw. We've got about 20 members so far...

Yeah going up to a 13 would be too much. I think you should be fine with a 12

wonder who said that.... 0.o like @Dcypoe81
 said normally other way around and primarily canvas toe highs

too much...& ive always heard the other way around, especially when the toebox is canvas.

12 is my true size. Throwing out the whole canvas issue, I can (in lows) most times go 11.5 without issue. Have never been able to go 13 on anything.

Thanks for all the responses. Best thread on NT.

I read a few threads where people suggested to go small. Reason I asked was cuz the space jams I got in a 12 fit really snug on the toes and wanted to see what yall had to say before I unDS them.

Thanks for all the responses. Best thread on NT.

I read a few threads where people suggested to go small. Reason I asked was cuz the space jams I got in a 12 fit really snug on the toes and wanted to see what yall had to say before I unDS them.
Space Jams (And Concords, by extension) are similar to canvas dunks in their tightness.

I usually find that:

- canvas lows are fairly TTS (maybe a LITTLE tight, but nothing you can't break in). I had the hacky sack lows, and they fit fine. 
- canvas highs must go at least 1/2 size up, in 510's I could have gone a full size up. For some reason the highs are just absurdly tight when made of canvas material...

gustodaninjaSize 7 - Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Takashi from 2003 in deadstock condition with OG box, wrapping & extra laces. Impossible to find this size & condition. $299 shipped!! Contact info in bio & more listings available @gustodaninja2

Back
Top Bottom