2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've added everyone who's added me on FB or sent me their FB email..

Dycpoe, BBallermarkie, DANVSMan, MINTS, John00.. .Admins???
boo  

wink.gif

Last edited:
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year everyone!

Haven't been around, in what seems like, a while. Spending a lot of time with the family during holidays.
Hope everyone had a good 2014 and start off 2015 with a bang!

As far as the topic, I'm not sure how many shoes I've bought in the year... I'm also afraid to count but I would roughly say maybe 2 pairs a month?

I just want to track down the stuff that's in my signature line. I need to get more picky about what shoes I buy.

I'm not on FB haven't been on since 2013, so I'll probably miss out on any deals.

Last edited:
You can also PM the admin team of bballermarkie, solereaver, sipy, and rapcoz if you would like into the FB group.

I have a Facebook, but never used it and don't even know how to.

It would be nice to get some oops and provide some there though.

Last edited:
Probably been discussed, but how do you guys feel about Nike's time change for online drops?

It's about damn time.

For thread regs w/out FB or don't use it ever....

Just make a burner FB account, use a different email or just sign up specifically to use the group. Don't worry I'll add you :nerd:

All I no is I bought more then one pair of shoes a month.... I think I got 25 this year idk don't care just no I'm running lo on space... And as for the FB group I don't have a FB I'm not makin a bs one either sorry fellas lol

Help.
I own a pair of dunk highs l in my true size 12 and fit well in them. I know people suggest .5 size up on the lows but finding a 12.5 is near impossible. Would going up to a 13 be too much?

Help.
I own a pair of dunk highs l in my true size 12 and fit well in them. I know people suggest .5 size up on the lows but finding a 12.5 is near impossible. Would going up to a 13 be too much?
too much...& ive always heard the other way around, especially when the toebox is canvas.

12 is my true size. Throwing out the whole canvas issue, I can (in lows) most times go 11.5 without issue. Have never been able to go 13 on anything.

Back
Top Bottom