2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SBs copped in 2014

3 Tiffs
2 'chrome ball incident' lows (favorite cop of the year)
2 Baos
J pack (both)
Uprise
Cigar City
Yellow Curb
Venom
Nontourage
Ostrich
I'm pretty sure others I can't think of right now.. Some GRs

For real, I only copped like 15-17 pairs this year

107 * $120 = $12,840 give or take on kicks....

Salute

:wow:

:evil:

Last edited:
I wanna say my damage for 2014 was ~30 pairs, and some of those were long-awaited pickups, but I really have to look at them to be sure. Definitely can't do that this year. Between trips and saving up for the next level in my life (re: an engagement ring) I can't go around wearing my checks on my feet in 2015. But I say this now. 
laugh.gif

How do the regular members feel about starting a private FB group for NT members to buy/sell/trade SBs on?

Anyone on FB/social media daily that could help Admin??? I'm definitely willing to admin and start said group... PM me :nerd:

How do the regular members feel about starting a private FB group for NT members to buy/sell/trade SBs on?

Anyone on FB/social media daily that could help Admin??? I'm definitely willing to admin and start said group... PM me :nerd:

I might even join back on facebook for something like that...

Already in progress of making the group, I'll need a couple extra FB savvy admins so PM me if you're interested.. I'm also going to cap the group so it doesn't get out of hand with the amount of members. We'll start at 100..

Clocked in around 30+
Mainly SBs
handful of random nike/nb runners
2 adidas
1 saucony
1 asics

Last edited:
I was counting and I'm at 70 plus myself. And I know of at least 30 more pairs I tried or wanted but couldn't get at the time.

I think it's easy specially once you're into stuff out of nike.
I copped 30+ dunks this year, mainly teal and cardboard boxes.

About 10 Js

8 asics

5 sauconys

2 Adidas

2 new balance

20+ Nikes (flyknits, foams, penny's, air max, etc.)

I still didn't get other stuff I liked like Kobe 9, lebron 12, of 6 and 7, diadoras, a few asics/saucony/NB things, and a few js (mainly due to inability to get in cart)
Really taking a step back this year. Basically last year was the first time I had enough extra income to buy like a shoe every week, I caved in too easy on many pairs, probably should save more, be more selective..
Dang man, you guys must be making bank. Too much other stuff I need/want to save for to spend that much on shoes. I start feeling guilty if I buy too many shoes back to back. 

FB group for SBs specifically? Count me in. Let us know the group name when it's up and running, or shoot a PM if you wanna keep it on the DL haha.

Already in progress of making the group, I'll need a couple extra FB savvy admins so PM me if you're interested.. I'm also going to cap the group so it doesn't get out of hand with the amount of members. We'll start at 100..
in for 1/100 
please 
happy.gif

Regular members, PM me, add me on FB or pm me your FB email address and I will add members.

The group has been created :smokin

I've added everyone who's added me on FB or sent me their FB email..

Dycpoe, BBallermarkie, DANVSMan, MINTS, John00.. .Admins???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom