2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's all about saucony lately.
I couldn''t get the burgers but the space snacks were a decent alternative 
ohwell.gif
. IMO a perfect summer shoe along with the asics mints or coves. Never could wear nike dunks with shorts, I don't know if the extra padding is what makes them look bulky but dunks only go well with jeans for me.

No the SOMPS were actually well liked by a decent amount of people from the jump.

I slept on them because they just looked like I black shoe with a white check (didn't even know it was metallic silver).

They eventually grew on me but I'd still never pay more than 150
i am just messin.  all i see is the hunt for somps lately.

They must have stepped their game up after screwing up the initial release of them. They dropped them in the middle of the day, taking phone orders. I placed an order and was told I could pick em up after work and then they found out they werent supposed to take phone orders so they turned around and sold my pair before I got to the store. Didnt call me to let me know or anything. I couldn't even get pissed, I was just SO disappointed. And I haven't found them in my size since [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Wow. Didn't know that they botched the original release like that. This was my first time ordering from them and it went well, but your story is noted.

BTW, IMO they shouldn't have sold your pair because you were going to pick them up in-store. IMO, that's not a classic "phone order." They may have been instructed not to take holds either, but if you're picking up locally, I'd have suggested to just honor your order if I was managing that shop.

Just wanted to share my recent pick-ups.

Not really feelin' the Highs as much as the Lows. Now I know why Lows were QS.

PS sorry for the crappy pic. Might have to get some tips from the pros up in here.

PS sorry for the crappy pic. Might have to get some tips from the pros up in here.
ugh those burgers are laughing at me

The Highs grew on me but the lows are way better. As for those END x Saucony's... I'm not a Saucony fan but they're decent. cool concept

The Highs grew on me but the lows are way better. As for those END x Saucony's... I'm not a Saucony fan but they're decent. cool concept
Yeah, not a Saucony fan too but I liked the concept and how the shoe came out.

Well-made shoe as well if I may say. Nice quality.

it's nice to see 2 of my sneaker likes converging although I'm sure someone's going to get mad about off topic posts.

I'm in the middle of a self imposed break right now. My girl had enough of her school job and is looking for something new so after bills and recreational money I'm not going to have that much to splurge on sneakers for a bit. It's also got me cleaning out the closets of pairs I don't ever wear to pay off her cc before we go into serious crisis mode.

I'm glad that this break comes when there isn't anything that desirable for me on the horizon.

it's nice to see 2 of my sneaker likes converging although I'm sure someone's going to get mad about off topic posts.

I'm in the middle of a self imposed break right now. My girl had enough of her school job and is looking for something new so after bills and recreational money I'm not going to have that much to splurge on sneakers for a bit. It's also got me cleaning out the closets of pairs I don't ever wear to pay off her cc before we go into serious crisis mode.

I'm glad that this break comes when there isn't anything that desirable for me on the horizon.
not to be a vulture but you know we're the same size..

Hope everything works out man.

I'm eager to see what it will be as well. It's probably gonna be a runner tho. Sauncony's or Asics.
Well, they have that Reebok collab coming up and Im pretty sure if memory serves me correctly they've been hinting at another SB collab. 

Plus I think TBlake just mentioned in a recent video that there will be a new SB collab this year. 

Priority in life take precedent. I respect that

not to be a vulture but you know we're the same size..

Hope everything works out man.

Oh there's no dunks on the chopping block. We'll be ok, we held it down while she was in grad school and she technically gets paid until August so we have all summer to find a new gig, it's just that higher level library jobs seem to be few and far between these days.

Well, they have that Reebok collab coming up and Im pretty sure if memory serves me correctly they've been hinting at another SB collab. 

Plus I think TBlake just mentioned in a recent video that there will be a new SB collab this year. 
Yea, I figured an SB collabo would be coming but I thought it was slated for later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom