2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

After seeing on foot pics I'd love to pick up the Memorial Days but def. going to hold off and hope for disco.

How is the leather on them? 

I was one of those people saying "what's the big deal with SOMP's?" And now i have two pairs it's still not enough.

Start working those corners :tongue:
Seriously have to for those kicks. Can't afford it only because I gotta buy my parents a ballin grill.

Sorry for the filter but these are my first dunks since those am 95 neon inspired 6.0s and I'm ecstatic to have these on feet

There's a pair of SOMPs sz 9 for $175 shipped bin from the seller pfontaine0024 if anyone was still looking. Looks like just a little heel drag. Not sure if that's a good price for worn ones or not. I just remember everyone saying they go around 200 and anything under is a good price so I thought I would share.

How did he manage to get heel drag on a pair that came out just a few months ago? at that point they're not VNDS it's just used shoes and you shouldn't be paying that close to market price for a used pair.

There's a pair of SOMPs sz 9 for $175 shipped bin from the seller pfontaine0024 if anyone was still looking. Looks like just a little heel drag. Not sure if that's a good price for worn ones or not. I just remember everyone saying they go around 200 and anything under is a good price so I thought I would share.

I wouldn't pay that price at all.

How did he manage to get heel drag on a pair that came out just a few months ago? at that point they're not VNDS it's just used shoes and you shouldn't be paying that close to market price for a used pair.

Not sure on how that happened. It just popped up on my saved searches this morning and thought I'd share since most in the thread like the SOMPs. Someone just snagged them so I guess they're ok with it

I wonder if ^ this guy Rey002 and paisleyfontaine know each other.....

Nah I have no clue who he is actually. Just popped up on the saved searches. I just figured everyone likes SOMPs and it was a lower price than usual than everyone was getting them for so I thought I would share

Just messin with you but it seems suspect when immediately after some guy who just created an account comes in and says "hey I have shoes, come buy" followed by a "hey he has these shoes" post. I'm not an admin and for all I know, it might not even be the same guy...

Just messin with you but it seems suspect when immediately after some guy who just created an account comes in and says "hey I have shoes, come buy" followed by a "hey he has these shoes" post. I'm not an admin and for all I know, it might not even be the same guy...

It's cool man no worries. Sorry if it seemed sketch. Was just a post that caught my eye. I'll try to stray away from those in the future.

question do you guys think i should jump on a size 12 YOTH instead of continuing this search for an 11.5? 

I think they run TTS so they might be a lil big but 1/2 size usually won't be that big of a deal.

A half size probably wouldn't bother me but I guess it depends on what side of 11.5 you run. 

I'm pretty much a comfortable 11.5 not snug and not too much room either I just don't want my feet swimming in a 12. But at the same time it seems like they are drying up in all sizes.

I do right now. Unlike a lot of people I love how the ostrich section kind of had a reddish black look to it after a few years.

Back
Top Bottom