2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I do right now. Unlike a lot of people I love how the ostrich section kind of had a reddish black look to it after a few years.

I just found a pair but I don't know what size they are yet. I'm waiting on a reply. Could you pm me some pictures or post them up, it was love at first sight when I saw them haha. I just want to take a closer look.

Finally… S/O Homes Who Posted The Mainland Link 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just found a pair but I don't know what size they are yet. I'm waiting on a reply. Could you pm me some pictures or post them up, it was love at first sight when I saw them haha. I just want to take a closer look.

If I get a chance to swing by the house at lunch I'll try to get some shots. I think I've got the alt laces in at the moment since the last time I wore them was during the football season.

also shoutout to you for being spotlighted by kixify

It's weird to see a picture of my shoes that I took with so many likes. I don't fish for likes and most of the people that follow me until very recently have been people I actually know so anything more than 10-15 likes is weird to see.

It's weird to see a picture of my shoes that I took with so many likes. I don't fish for likes and most of the people that follow me until very recently have been people I actually know so anything more than 10-15 likes is weird to see.
someones become popular haha its just social media don't think much of it, just keep doing what your doing you've pulled out so many shoes i didn't even know existed so kudos bro

Some blk/wht SB blazers for the low if anyone's into that... :nerd:

Charleston Factory
(843) 744-3966
$29.97
(310801-402)

Was reading one of his posts and decided he deserved the shout. I have been trying to get the NT fam up one by one for a bit now.
I guess you can say im relatively new still, so im guessing you are affiliated with kixify ?

Thanks for sharing that pic bro, appreciate it and repped!

Last edited:

I guess you can say im relatively new still, so im guessing you are affiliated with kixify ?
Yeah, @DanVSMan  is our resident kixify peep. 

He pretends to work for the service department. aka sit on the john all day and repost on IG :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom