2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had to throw these on
Making it hard for me to keep my mindset of passing on these. 
mean.gif

4th of july dunks or whatever they're called release on NDC 6/1
He speaks the truth:
[h2]NIKE SKATEBOARDING[/h2][table][tr][th=""]DATE[/th][th=""]STYLE NAME[/th][th=""]COLOR[/th][th=""]PRICE[/th][th=""]STYLE #[/th][/tr][tr][td]05/24/14[/td][td]Zoom Stefan Janoski[/td][td]Black/Hyper Grape-Hyper Punch[/td][td]$110[/td][td]654857-056[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/01/14[/td][td]Zoom Stefan Janoski[/td][td]Black/White[/td][td]$110[/td][td]654857-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/01/14[/td][td]Dunk High Premium SB[/td][td]Black/Black-Dark Royal Blue[/td][td]$108[/td][td]313171-022[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

He speaks the truth:
[h2]NIKE SKATEBOARDING[/h2][table][tr][th=""]DATE[/th][th=""]STYLE NAME[/th][th=""]COLOR[/th][th=""]PRICE[/th][th=""]STYLE #[/th][/tr][tr][td]05/24/14[/td][td]Zoom Stefan Janoski[/td][td]Black/Hyper Grape-Hyper Punch[/td][td]$110[/td][td]654857-056[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/01/14[/td][td]Zoom Stefan Janoski[/td][td]Black/White[/td][td]$110[/td][td]654857-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/01/14[/td][td]Dunk High Premium SB[/td][td]Black/Black-Dark Royal Blue[/td][td]$108[/td][td]313171-022[/td][/tr][/table]
If they don't release at more shops before then that's gonna be madness for ppl going for em.

Kinda off topic but how do you guys feel about communication in online transactions? Is it important to you or not? For me, I like to stay in communication with both buyers and sellers depending on the transaction. However, I have a coworker that says he DOESN'T want sellers or buyers to contact him for any reason unless there is a problem. Where do you stand?

Communication is VERY important. If I sell, I make sure to update my buyer constantly.
I tell them when I got payment, when I will ship out, after it's been shipped, etc etc. Every stage I will update and any kind of setback I will always communicate.

As a buyer I am more chill though. If the seller is quiet I just relax and then initiate convo is something just really needs to be said.

But overall... communication is important. I make sure everything that needs to be said, is said.

I agree with Siye.

Much more communicative as a seller than buyer.

When you're the buyer, there's nothing more annoying than a dude who emails you every 12 hours.

Bro, act like you've done this before. And, don't flaunt the fact that you apparently have tons of free time, while I'm busy at work and stuff.

BTW, just want to offer props to Kinetic Skateboarding.

I ordered a pair of Baos from them on Friday, I believe. The guy on the phone was super nice. Followed up to let me know my order was processed, and I received my shoes today.

Great customer experience. Would definitely mess with them again.

BTW, just want to offer props to Kinetic Skateboarding.

I ordered a pair of Baos from them on Friday, I believe. The guy on the phone was super nice. Followed up to let me know my order was processed, and I received my shoes today.

Great customer experience. Would definitely mess with them again.

Crazy bro i order my bred sb's last WED and i am in cali.. And i wont get mine till tomorrow [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Crazy bro i order my bred sb's last WED and i am in cali.. And i wont get mine till tomorrow [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Hmm. I'm located in NYC and they're in Delaware, so if they are sending standard ship, it's possible that it could take 2 days to me, and 5 to you, especially if you ordered after pick up for ships on Wed - that would wind up being a difference of only like 2 days from Cali to NY, which would seem reasonable.

Last edited:
Rocked my diamond dunks today for the second time. I definitely am not a high top person, or at least wasn't. Anyway, both times my heels are busted up from rubbing. I can't rock high socks with high tops with shorts, so I just have plain old ankle socks. Is there some type of break in period that this ish stops, or is my only real solution wearing higher socks.

Rocked my diamond dunks today for the second time. I definitely am not a high top person, or at least wasn't. Anyway, both times my heels are busted up from rubbing. I can't rock high socks with high tops with shorts, so I just have plain old ankle socks. Is there some type of break in period that this ish stops, or is my only real solution wearing higher socks.
Mid level socks work fine for me can't really see em in High tops.

Mid level socks work fine for me can't really see em in High tops.

Yes mid-level crew cut socks are the best for mids and dunk highs, I feel like low cut ankle socks look so tacky and feminine on males...that much of a man'a ankle shouldn't be shown unless he's wearing sandals

Last edited:
Digging the Stars Dunk with the royal blue laces on em. I am selfishly hoping that the rest of this month is a slow month for SB's until those next AJ1xSB collabs hit. The wallet can do some hibernating from SB's for now haha.

The "stars/memorial days/whatever" are a GR. The Baohaus had a release date of 4/1 if you remember but due to some shipping errors to the Memphis warehouse, they were SUPER scattered. I'm assuming it'll be similar to the Baohaus and they must be slated for June.

Believe it or not Baohaus are still showing up at shops as upon first order, let alone the shops that reordered them that're now receiving their second wave.

I agree with Siye.

Much more communicative as a seller than buyer.

When you're the buyer, there's nothing more annoying than a dude who emails you every 12 hours.

Bro, act like you've done this before. And, don't flaunt the fact that you apparently have tons of free time, while I'm busy at work and stuff.
Yeah I stay on point with my communication as a seller. As a buyer, I try not to come off too "needy" (for lack of a better word) but if you communicate with me I'm really relaxed. If you tell me nothing about the shipment or product and don't respond to me for a week, I am a bit concerned (and I think this is a natural reaction). 

I think communication is important cause lets say a seller is or buyer isnt communicating back, you feel like your being flaked and thats a sucky feeling
Exactly.
Communication is VERY important. If I sell, I make sure to update my buyer constantly.
I tell them when I got payment, when I will ship out, after it's been shipped, etc etc. Every stage I will update and any kind of setback I will always communicate.

As a buyer I am more chill though. If the seller is quiet I just relax and then initiate convo is something just really needs to be said.

But overall... communication is important. I make sure everything that needs to be said, is said.
Yeah pretty much how I feel on the topic. Was just curious how everyone feels. I thought it was bizarre that my co-worker didn't want any communication, just ship the product and done.

My point exactly. I don't expect there to be any shipping problems this time around, but just wanted to point out the fact that they're a GR and that skate shops won't know when they receive them until the week of. Also, that the 5/1 release on NDC shouldn't be the expected date with it being a Sunday. I remember those that were wanting the Baohaus anxiously wondering if it were just an April fools joke lol

Yes mid-level crew cut socks are the best for mids and dunk highs, I feel like low cut ankle socks look so tacky and feminine on males...that much of a man'a ankle shouldn't be shown unless he's wearing sandals

I usually do the ankle socks rather than low cut ankle, they have a tendency to go under my foot at that point. I'll pick some up and see how it is.

Communication is key. When I sell, I try to set a high bar by giving the buyer an exact timeline of when everything is going to happen and I update every step of the way. At the end of the day it's strangers talking to strangers online so I try to stay in touch to make the buyer comfortable. When I'm the buyer, I hope the seller is actively communicative but unfortunately I always temper my expectations.

Back
Top Bottom