2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[ATTACHMENT=6602]image.jpg (1,673k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
For some reason my damn photo won't embed into the post.

Got my Hackey Sack Highs in from Atlas today. Definitely glad I copped, awesome design. (Crappy pic again, 6yr old took the photo. She'll get better!)

I noticed it when I got to the end of my lacing process I didn't have as much excess string hanging as I usually do when I lace em but I chalked it up to me maybe rushing the lace job and haven't redid em yet.
I actually laced them up with no issues. Have the same amount of slack too.

EVERYONE got short black laces for the royals. They messed up at NIKE. I have alot of royal dunks and everything has the short black laces... 

Need to use the BAO's black lace for the royals.

That DJ Khaled video is laughs. He's so insecure he has to address those heads who "test" him lol. Does he know there are people in this world who are worth worlds more than him that can show him up with little things, let alone shoes. Plus, if I'm making millions, i'm not "popping champagne" in sneakers that everyone can get anywhere for a certain price...I'm in a hot tub.

I'm also a horse.

DJ Khaled can't speak english properly. And he cares too much about what others think to carry a whole duffle bag of kicks to change up in order to show up his homies. He brings multiple watches to win. All he does is win, in his childish mind. lol Dumbshiet. 
this. He's that insecure that he's worried about what some random dude, probably on twitter, in some random city is going to say about him. Smh

Nike Almost lets us create the CCs exactly like those sample shots but don't let you add the black heel portion and different colored linings (tongue liner black and ankle liner red).

new box looks lame as heck but the black laces look official on the breds compared to the reds... and one of my red laces is shorter than the other :stoneface:

Last edited:
new box looks lame as heck but the black laces look official on the breds compared to the reds... and one of my red laces is shorter than the other
indifferent.gif
With this jpack release Nike just said screw you guys yall asked for the shoes not the laces 
roll.gif

Dudes criticizing another dude about what he's wearing and how is pretty funny to me lol. The only time I've ever laughed or made fun of someone about what they were wearing was during the tiff madness and that dude (DJ proto j or something?) was stunting in his yeezy's wearing a Jedi cape and some fingerless gloves. That was pretty hilarious to see that lol

Lol, pics?

I don't know if my black laces with the royal jpacks are short or not, I used the black laces from my send help 2 (why that shoe have 2 additional lace options as opposed to 1 like other sbs?)

Does anyone know if "wearecivil" has active inventory? Reason is... I have the red and royal jpack in my cart right now from MONDAY when they released online but never checked out.... If I proceeded to check out and complete order I just don't wanna get a cancellation email... Debating in completing the process since I can't seem to wait till disco...

I OWN SOMPS BUT I DEF WANTED THE KOSTON SAMPLE STYLE DUNK HI.

FINNA COP

ANYBODY IN NJ CAN STUFF DA TONGUES FOR ME?

Finally pulled the trigger on some SOMPs. $200 shipped. I figured I'd snag them before they appreciate more.

Next chance I get I'm doubling up on royal jpacks. Hope my SPoT order gets here soon, ordered Tuesday still nothing. Located in cali though so may be a factor

Back
Top Bottom