2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

or 600+ for #teamsmallfoot smh 
disgusting 
mean.gif

There's a white based and a black based. The top layer of paint will gradually wear off (or quickly if you use acetone/sandpaper) to reveal Black/Red Black/Royal. Both releases will be mix matched so if you want to have a Black/Red or Black/Royal pair you need to get both pairs of shoes.

There's been speculation that they probably made it to wear you won't be able to make a perfect pair of Black/Royal or Black/Red but without someone having pairs in hand it's just discussion at this point.

:']

Hate on me all you want but I'm beyond happy and want to share with my friends. 
MY WIFE JUST PASSED HER BAR EXAM!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

this has nothing to do with SBs. Take it the PMs please. We don't want to waste precious pages talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the thread title. This is not your personal diary

CONGRATS BRO!!!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Don't know your wife but tell I said job well done.

The lows you mean right? The highs are in the 300 to 400 range. Lows in my size 13 prob run me like $1000 lmao so thats never happening for me
Nope. The highs. Not sure where you've seen a size 6 in that range but def hit me up if you have lol. ebay was crazy whenever I looked and even crazier was fcny actually selling them for 700. Tourists go in there and drop hunneds. 

NICE!
I have the original 2007 version, and they have aged nicely.
For some reason, the 2013 pair came out to shiny for my taste.
But, definateley a NICE Sneak, for a Great Cause.
I get compliements on them all the time, asking about the "graffiti" writing on them.
Plus, I think only the 2007 had a special tag inside the tongue.
I could be wrong since I don't have the 2013 version.

Nope. The highs. Not sure where you've seen a size 6 in that range but def hit me up if you have lol. ebay was crazy whenever I looked and even crazier was fcny actually selling them for 700. Tourists go in there and drop hunneds. 
The small sizes must of been hard to come by if they are listed at those prices I guess. Anyone know what was the smallest size Tiffany high just out of curiosity.

The small sizes must of been hard to come by if they are listed at those prices I guess. Anyone know what was the smallest size Tiffany high just out of curiosity.

I'm pretty sure that they we're available all the way down to a size 4, but finding that size is like finding a unicorn.

they were only a few shops got the smaller sizes and it was basically 1 pair of the smaller sizes... it was a resellers delight

The lows you mean right? The highs are in the 300 to 400 range. Lows in my size 13 prob run me like $1000 lmao so thats never happening for me

yeeeaaaa Idk where you lookin' but they haven't been that low since the day after they dropped (I paid 4 bills for mine) when I check ebay now all I see is 500 and up.

WE NOT TALKIN' BOUT THAT SIZE THO

#teamsmallfoot
yea size 6, sorry, well this is a helpful thread so me and the rest of your fellow NT'ers will try to help. I have a few cosignment sites I check every now and then, but since small sizes are hard to come by, can't promise a miracle. Just don't clown on others on how they wear their jeans and everyone remains friends in here from what I seen lol

NICE!
I have the original 2007 version, and they have aged nicely.
For some reason, the 2013 pair came out to shiny for my taste.
But, definateley a NICE Sneak, for a Great Cause.
I get compliements on them all the time, asking about the "graffiti" writing on them.
Plus, I think only the 2007 had a special tag inside the tongue.
I could be wrong since I don't have the 2013 version.

It has a doernbecher tag on the inside tongue.. Says created in 06 and limited edition ..

Lol, so my black laces that came with my royal jpack's are about 12 inches shorter than the royal laces...anyone else or just my luck?

Did they have better options on the IDs before? 

They had Elephant Print last year. People were making Supreme-ish dunks. They actually looked pretty good. I was making a black/gold pair with elephant print and a gum sole, but by the time I was ready to order it wasn't available anymore.

Lol, so my black laces that came with my royal jpack's are about 12 inches shorter than the royal laces...anyone else or just my luck?

Mine were shorter too. Even more strange is the black laces that came with the royals were about 2 inches shorter than the black laces that came with the blk/red. Luckily I have plenty of extra black SB laces.

Back
Top Bottom