2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I'm not really worried about it cause I wear my shoes loose anyway..just thought it was funny lol

Last edited:
hoping to get my pair from premier tomorrow. it shipped early this afternoon. MI to NY should be like 1-2 days I suppose?

:rofl: at sellers trying to squeeze $240-250 from those Memorial Day joints (yes, I think they're actually Memorial Day inspired, given the black base and America theme in May).

In other news, dusted.it is super legit. Rcvd my wife's SOMP's today as promised. Ordered on 5/5, out for delivery yesterday...from Italy :wow:

Cost me just over $160 w/ the discount coupon. I noticed there is still a 9 available, figured i'd share the info. Props to whoever posted the original link.

http://www.dusted.it/en/nike-sb-dunk-high-prm-nigel-sylvester-635535-001.html

Discount Code (20%): MIDSEASON20OFF

DJ Khaled can't speak english properly. And he cares too much about what others think to carry a whole duffle bag of kicks to change up in order to show up his homies. He brings multiple watches to win. All he does is win, in his childish mind. lol Dumbshiet. 

Too bad those Dunk ID's don't offer more base colors since you're stuck with a certain base color depending on the main material you use.

DJ Khaled can't speak english properly. And he cares too much about what others think to carry a whole duffle bag of kicks to change up in order to show up his homies. He brings multiple watches to win. All he does is win, in his childish mind. lol Dumbshiet. 

:lol: huh

Last edited:
:rofl: at sellers trying to squeeze $240-250 from those Memorial Day joints (yes, I think they're actually Memorial Day inspired, given the black base and America theme in May).

In other news, dusted.it is super legit. Rcvd my wife's SOMP's today as promised. Ordered on 5/5, out for delivery yesterday...from Italy :wow:

Cost me just over $160 w/ the discount coupon. I noticed there is still a 9 available, figured i'd share the info. Props to whoever posted the original link.

http://www.dusted.it/en/nike-sb-dunk-high-prm-nigel-sylvester-635535-001.html

Discount Code (20%): MIDSEASON20OFF

GRABBED THEM!! THANK YOU! :pimp:

For today

Couple days ago when I found myself trying to kill some time XD

Mine were shorter too. Even more strange is the black laces that came with the royals were about 2 inches shorter than the black laces that came with the blk/red. Luckily I have plenty of extra black SB laces.
I thought I had laced mines up wrong. lol so the black laces are shorter for everyone else as well? Guess I'll go take some black spares from another pair too.

I
I didn't notice when lacing mine up.
I noticed it when I got to the end of my lacing process I didn't have as much excess string hanging as I usually do when I lace em but I chalked it up to me maybe rushing the lace job and haven't redid em yet.

I just checked mine, and they're 12" shorter too. Who knows maybe they put the wrong laces in the box. I also noticed my pair didn't have the normal size sticker inside.

Todays wear, For The City
So dope, eventually gonna make the move on these

Anyone know if there's a reason that particular dunk does that bleeding onto the swoosh like that? It's kinda cool looking but offputting at the same time and is really the only thing that has kept me from purchasing them.
The swoosh itself is sticky, almost feels like tape. If you dont want the swoosh dirty dont cop these, because it seems virtually impossible to avoid

Hate on me all you want but I'm beyond happy and want to share with my friends. 

MY WIFE JUST PASSED HER BAR EXAM!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Congrats fam
what i wore today and what came in the mail

Nike Dunk High SB Premier by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Amazing pic. Still wish the toebox/tongue on these was black leather rather than the light grey wool

Back
Top Bottom