2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not really feeling the limited options on the ID at the moment.

This was the best I could do - not all that creative. I'd cop if this pair released, but not willing to pay ID prices.

Anybody doing IDs, remember 6% cash back through ebates.

Last edited:
Stopped by premier today while visiting the area. Great shop, awesome employees! Talking to them premier has a high and low dunk collab with Nike on the way. Also they said they get things a week early so keep your eyes out for capt. Americas dropping silently this week.

Thinkin of finding another pair of SOMPs to just have tbh. Such a clean shoe. The nylon tongue is one of my favorite parts of the whole shoe

I have a love/hate relationship with my gamma oranges.

The materials are trash and the blue sole clashes but something about them makes me glad I purchashed for $50

Bro, how do you like those olive/turbo greens?? I'm trying to wait till they hit $65ish shipped, I think they're so nice and clean looking.

I have a love/hate relationship with my gamma oranges.
Yeah it's a love/hate relationship with me lol. Nothing special about them but as you said they're nice for $50.

Thanks to my wonderful lady, I went for a pair of Papa Bears tonight and won for $240 shipped. Pretty good condition, I'll post pictures once I receive them. They are definitely grails and for <$400 I'm in. Been wanting a pair since I helped a homie cop a DS pair for $375. Very excited for this pickup.

I think I'm going to triple up on these Jpacks and get a pair of the bred version. I am very surprised at the build of it. Not even mad I missed out on royal 1s. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom