2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So ain't no one gonna rep Sneakerfan for those 
pimp.gif
'Castles? Or any of his other cops? c'mon son!...REPPED!
I could've swore I repped him. Good on you for reminding me. Repped BOTH of you!

Lord john, do you wear your damn shoes??? All of em look in damn pristine condition, yea im jealous. Ive noticed some gems sitting on ebay right now, trying to get my jordan 1 game up. Surprising you guys were just talking them and contributing to SB. Excuse me, a little drunk.

Last edited:
Just the nature of the beast with that much white, like my first thought was jean dye. I feel like the side panel of the WOFs should of been the orange/red (coral if I'm not mistaken) color but it's still dope.
You mean like the same color as the toebox?

You mean like the same color as the toebox?
Yup if the side panels were the same color I think this shoe would look 10x better. Won't be getting the BP version because of the logo on the tongue, think it looks pretty terrible. Still excited for the QS though.

Yeah if the side panels were the same color as the toe box the WOF would of been better but I'm still excited for the QS as said above.

Yup if the side panels were the same color I think this shoe would look 10x better. Won't be getting the BP version because of the logo on the tongue, think it looks pretty terrible. Still excited for the QS though.
Yeah if the side panels were the same color as the toe box the WOF would of been better but I'm still excited for the QS as said above.
Ok, I thought this initially too. Then I thought about the actual Walk of fame and kinda started siding with the current design as I think it better incorporates how a star actually looks on the walk of fame. ( Alot more black than anything else) I totally agree though shoe would have popped more with the side panel matching the toebox color. My Photoshop skills are weak , but maybe someone in here can hook that up for us to give us a chance to compare them side by side?

And I 100% agree I wasn't feeling that BP logo on the tongue at all.

Damn this thread stay movin'..... I just looked for pics of pickups and hit the rep button lol.

Them concords already yellowing in the center :lol:

Is that happening or did someone photoshop some space jams? Wouldn't surprise me if that was next though. But like JB they'll prolly keep me hoping for the Columbia's...

Got some recently released pickups I gotta take pics of. Be back later. Grab some water and enjoy the warm weather folks. New guys are thirsty out here....

Dang. You miss a day on the weekend in this thread now and you're behind! Haha

REPPED quite a few pics. Loved seeing someone break out the lobs. Ain't seen those in a minute, wish I had them.

Walk of Fame dunks keep growing on me, looking beastly.

Re: the music portion sidenotes: "Gangster and A Gentleman" was that ish when it dropped. Still waiting on that next LOX album though. And "Phrenology"...."Water" used to be my JAM on that album.

I like the iron lows a lot also . I cant help it but not wear mine because it causes me too much heel pain . They fit me fine its just the heel that is shaped weird . Anyone else have that problem with the irons ?

Lord john, do you wear your damn shoes??? All of em look in damn pristine condition, yea im jealous. Ive noticed some gems sitting on ebay right now, trying to get my jordan 1 game up. Surprising you guys were just talking them and contributing to SB. Excuse me, a little drunk.

Lol, I most def wear my SBs. I just take HELLA good care of them. If you look closely you can see that the White Melvin's laces aren't all the way on. I took the picture while I was doing a lace swap. I love the both of them but I can't keep the White Melvin's clean for s**t.

Last edited:
Ok, I thought this initially too. Then I thought about the actual Walk of fame and kinda started siding with the current design as I think it better incorporates how a star actually looks on the walk of fame. ( Alot more black than anything else)
Exactly my thought process.

Damn those bhm lows have really grew on me, I want em but im currently in a money dilemma 
ohwell.gif
Well, fortunately it seems like alot of places still have 'em, so they should be around for a while... Someone posted about a Premier restock a couple pages back, if I'm not mistaken...

I feel you on the "money dilemma" thing... I really need to chill with these shoes, but it's like right when I got comfortable with my Retro Js collection, I fell in love with SB Dunks all over again. Damn you SBs!!!!

just catching up have been on vacation, out of reps from going through last few pages, I still owe a few reps to John, sneakerfan, and Bip and swag. good **** as always fam. Passing on the concord SBs but good luck to everyone who wants. if i see any good info will post it up .

Lol, I most def wear my SBs. I just take HELLA good care of them. If you look closely you can see that the White Melvin's laces aren't all the way on. I took the picture while I was doing a lace swap. I love the both of them but I can't keep the White Melvin's clean for s**t.
White Melvin's are notorious for being impossible to keep clean. I swear I have never stepped into any dirt or dust with them and yet still they have these mystery dirt spots on them. Would like to find a second pair to keep DS so I can stop worrying about the one I wear, but it seems like they are getting harder and harder to find DS lately and all the used pairs are dirty AF.

Back
Top Bottom