2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Long time lurker. First time poster.

Lowest I've seen for those irons was 190 for a fairly used pair in my area, san diego.
tumblr_m22ef9aeSI1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Well A Guy Was Selling That Pair For 140 Obo & They've Been Sitting... I'm Assuming I Should Take That. 

Just landed in Hong Kong.

Will update this thread if I find anything worth mentioning....

Hoping to find some Concords out here....

Wish me luck Niketalk....

Good luck out there. I'm sure you'll find some dope spots out there. I remember coming across one site but I can't remember if the shop was in china or hong kong. If I come across it I'll post it up on here.

tumblr_m22ef9aeSI1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Well A Guy Was Selling That Pair For 140 Obo & They've Been Sitting... I'm Assuming I Should Take That. 
Like John said.....I second more/better pics...Honestly the pic you posted looks like they are rough or faded, or have been scrubbed with some Jason Markk or something. Maybe its just bad lighting and its over saturated. Could be a good pickup even still, just hard to tell from that one pic what condition they are really in.

Dcypoe, the photoshop king, pulls through yet again! I know some people may disagree, that this goes against the concept of the shoe or whatnot, but i think that this looks a lot better than the current construction. Just seems to flow better and has more of a classic NSB colorway vibe to it. Good looks on taking the time to do this, was imagining how it would look in my head but now I can see how it actually looks, repped. 
pimp.gif

So here is a quick recap thus far....

I hit up HKIT... For those of you that aren't familiar with them, they were the first to leak a full shot of the SPOT dunks... 

Walking up the stairway I seen this sign and got a bit excited....

Got inside and snapped a quick photo of their SB wall....

I must admit, I was disappointed with the selection.... 

Hopped in a cab and hit up Sneaker Street in Mong Kok, which is like 5-6 blocks of back to back sneaker shops... There's like 5 or 6 Nike stores on this block... Nothing worth mentioning, check the Lebron, Kobe & Roshe thread if interested....

But came across these guys at a reseller shop...

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Nike SB Street Fighter pack recently? Ive been trying to find a pair of the Ryu's or Akumas in a size 11.

Has anyone seen the Nike SB Street Fighter pack recently? Ive been trying to find a pair of the Ryu's or Akumas in a size 11.

Haven't seen any of those in a minute. I do have something I will post later this week that made my day. I think I might need the Mid Ryu's and I'll be set with that set. :D

Haven't seen any of those in a minute. I do have something I will post later this week that made my day. I think I might need the Mid Ryu's and I'll be set with that set.
happy.gif
Ive seen one pair of the Ryu's on eBay but the canvas material looked horrible.

Lol, just trolling the new people popping in here just to get Concord info. My bad to the regulars who took me seriously.

THAT GIF... I can't figure out where it ends or where it begins... thank god I'm not high, otherwise I'd be staring at that thing all day...

Back
Top Bottom