2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nthat.gif
 killing it. Repped.

I've screwed up the toebox nubuck on my Unsupremes from wearing them in the snow and even cleaning them with water, and not drying them quickly, as is necessary with nubuck. That was one of the 1st shoes I'd purchased when getting back into shoes again about 2 yrs ago, and while I kept my shoes clean, I had forgotten about maintaining nubuck, and really let these shoes get messed up. The bottoms are still fresh, and the shoes are in great condition otherwise, I just want to see if there is anything I can do to salvage the nubuck on the toebox. Any ideas? I know it's the wrong section, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and how to possibly fix it, it's my beloved (watched a little too many Loaded Lux vids last night...) SB thread...

BTW, I just tried cleaning them with Jason Markk cleaner, and I realized that when damp, the material looks much better, which leads me to believe the nubuck is dried out. So if there is anything that could help revitalize the nubuck that u guys know of, PLEASE let a ninja know! It's greatly appreciated.
[h1]THIS is what the material is supposed to look like:[/h1][h1]THIS is what it looks like 
sick.gif
...[/h1]
It really blows, because the rest of the shoes are CRISPY. It's a great shoe, imo, and I'd like to be able to crack 'em out once in a while again... Thanks in advance guys... Peace

I don't know why I keep sleeping on these. I'm glad they keep popping up at sleeper shops around the country. I'm going to cop one day.
If u find an extra size 11, PLEASE point them my way. I'll do the same (what's ur size?). There was a 7.5 left at Fishbone Apparel yesterday (the Harrisburg location), fyi, available for phone order. I was going to order another pair of McRads, but I need to chill, after buying a pair of Un-Heavens Gates... So, if anyone was looking for a size 11 "McRad" at $110 before shipping, hit Fishbone Apparel up...
I can totally see Nike releasing a "bred" SB....ugh.
After the hype-train these HFs are gonna bring into town, you KNOW they're coming... When Nike even THINKS they see a big profit, they go for it like Johnny Utah with no parachute, jumping out the plane...

Last edited:
As promised.

Ah repped both... too nice!

So upset i passed on the melvins when i coulda got them for 120...

And those lobsters up there 
smokin.gif

Im still upset at 200 for the concords at my shop gotta keep searching otherwise ill just keep telling myself that i hate the shoe so i wont feel bad when i dont get it...

And John these gifs got me weak 

came across this on active... have the 3m's in nearly every size for 129.. not bad 

http://www.activerideshop.com/Nike-SB/100-151/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Premium-Shoe-Black-3M

Last edited:
If u find an extra size 11, PLEASE point them my way. I'll do the same (what's ur size?). There was a 7.5 left at Fishbone Apparel yesterday (the Harrisburg location), fyi, available for phone order. I was going to order another pair of McRads, but I need to chill, after buying a pair of Un-Heavens Gates... So, if anyone was looking for a size 11 "McRad" at $110 before shipping, hit Fishbone Apparel up...

Will do. I wear a 10.

Might want to use a electric sweater shaver to remove the longer pieces of nubucks and smooth it out a little bit.

Damn this thread stay movin'..... I just looked for pics of pickups and hit the rep button lol.

Them concords already yellowing in the center
laugh.gif

Is that happening or did someone photoshop some space jams? Wouldn't surprise me if that was next though. But like JB they'll prolly keep me hoping for the Columbia's...

Got some recently released pickups I gotta take pics of. Be back later. Grab some water and enjoy the warm weather folks. New guys are thirsty out here....
YES. A Columbia SB Would Be Gorgeous.

& As For Jordan Not Retroing Them...

tumblr_mc2ui62SVt1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Yessir. Btw, you still trying to get those Premier laces? Haven't heard back from you.

Got a lot of stuff in this week. Big shouts to Dycpoe for the transport deal on these mints, fellow NTer for the deal on the Birches and the manager at Martini for letting me get the BHM's on discount the day after the sale was over. Great steals on all three pairs. Even got a pair of penny v cloaks for retail thanks to another NTer. Reps all around. Good week this week!

Yessir. Btw, you still trying to get those Premier laces? Haven't heard back from you.

Got a lot of stuff in this week. Big shouts to Dycpoe for the transport deal on these mints, fellow NTer for the deal on the Birches and the manager at Martini for letting me get the BHM's on discount the day after the sale was over. Great steals on all three pairs. Even got a pair of penny v cloaks for retail thanks to another NTer. Reps all around. Good week this week!
Yeah Man, My Bad, Been Dealing With A Lot Of Stuff. I'll Hit Your Inbox.

As promised.

Ah repped both... too nice!

So upset i passed on the melvins when i coulda got them for 120...

And those lobsters up there 
smokin.gif

Im still upset at 200 for the concords at my shop gotta keep searching otherwise ill just keep telling myself that i hate the shoe so i wont feel bad when i dont get it...

And John these gifs got me weak 

came across this on active... have the 3m's in nearly every size for 129.. not bad 

http://www.activerideshop.com/Nike-SB/100-151/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Premium-Shoe-Black-3M
For the big footed NTers, they have a sz 13 in the Slate Blues also.

http://www.activerideshop.com/Nike-SB/Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-SB-Slate-BlueWhite-Tar

Appreciate the tips, fellas. It's a cold shame I messed those up so bad. That was my first pair of kicks that I bought in a long long time, and I wasn't really thinking about keeping 'em clean. For someone who used to always clean his kicks after every wear (which I now am back to doing again, for the most part), it's borderline embarrassing I let that happen to a new pair of kicks. As far as price for a DS pair, I imagine you can find pairs for retail (maybe even less if you're vigilant), which was $85, if I'm not mistaken. 
Might want to use a electric sweater shaver to remove the longer pieces of nubucks and smooth it out a little bit.
That sounds like it might work. Now if only I had an electric sweater shaver (whatever that is...lol... sounds like code for a chick's razor for her "private parts"...)
Lincoln EZ cleaner is rly good for cleaning nubuck. Don't know of it will restore that tho.
preciate it. I'll have to give that a shot. I've heard about that stuff, but have yet to try it. 

Code for private parts razor haha cracked me up. They sell those electric sweater shavers everywhere. Wal mart target k mart. Should be able to get one for less than $10.

Just landed in Hong Kong.

Will update this thread if I find anything worth mentioning....

Hoping to find some Concords out here....

Wish me luck Niketalk....
YOU BALLIN'!!! Lol, repped my dude. Bring pictures of that experience back to the thread and share it with us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom