2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What in God's name is going on there? I don't know what you were trying to convey with that gif, but it can't be anything good. Yikes.
No one's trying to "convey" anything with that gif.
laugh.gif
  I was just responding to someone and trying to break up the monotony of all the new joiners/lurkers that are posting here with "TTS", "where can I get SBs" and "release date" questions ALL based towards getting the Concords and THE CONCORDS ONLY. As I said before, I'm going to have a little fun within the context of this thread in hopes of keeping the mood light and info flowing. There's no harm in doing that.  

Is this better for you?

LMAO!
As promised.

I'd say no more than $100 shipped.  Should be less though if worn.  I recently landed a pair for $115 shipped DS so deals are out there.
CLEAN Castles!
Good looks my dude.  Trying to cycle back and cop the ones I played games with back then.  Materials are so buttery.

As for the resell argument, SB dunks really birthed mainstream modern day "hypebeasting" and reselling of sneakers IMO.  I still remember the madness over the Pigeon dunks like it was yesterday.
The reseller beast has been covered in many threads before. It's a moot point at this juncture. We all know the exist and probably aren't going anywhere. It is what it is. Just be smart about what and when you post in the thread regarding new releases that seem to be hyped up by the masses (e.g. the "Penguins") .

This thread moves quick enough now without that being covered, much less whatever the days coming hold, the closer we get to RD on these Penguin's. 

Let's keep this thread good everybody. We can do it. 
wink.gif
Agree with BOTH of you on the "reseller" discussion.
true. SBs have always lived by a code of rarity for their heat. and the fact that you cant buy the on NDC makes them a little more exclusive to people without local shops. 
Even without NDC, there's still TONS of places online that you can make orders. I really hope you STAY in the thread and contribute to it PAST this "Concord" hype. You'll see that we share info in here like NO OTHER on ALL levels pertaining to SB. Rarity means nothing without quality in this thread, that's what separates US from the rest of NT.

Last edited:
As promised.

I'd say no more than $100 shipped.  Should be less though if worn.  I recently landed a pair for $115 shipped DS so deals are out there.
Those Newcastles are beautiful, man. Any man that drank Newcastle for an extended period of time in their life will hold a soft spot in their heart for that shoe (2001-2004, RIP Newcastle)...

I paid $90 shipped for 'em. I probably could've gotten them for cheaper if I waited, but I'm trying to restock my SB High collection, so I'm more willing to pull the trigger on stuff if it's in the right ballpark. What I REALLY need is a DS pair of Huxtables in a size 11. If any of you guys see a pair and would pass that info my way, it'd be GREATLY appreciated. I bought a pair VNDS, but I've been wearing them so much, they aren't gonna last for more than a year. I could wear that shoe every day for the rest of my life and be good... Btw,in case you guys missed it, Fishbone Apparel has the McRad at $110 before shipping. As mentioned, I'm sure the price will eventually go down, but if you still haven't grabbed a pair, give 'em a call tomorrow. I imagine they have a good amount of sizes left, as the girl knew right off the bat that they had an 11 available (and conversely, had no idea what the "When Pigs Fly" were; had to hit her with "the pink ones" for her to know what I meant... girls... lol). Phone orders only, (717) 540-6399, which is the Harrisburg location. Was a day late on the WPFs in a 10.5... won't get over that one for a long, long time...

Last edited:
Listen im more into SBs than just the current hype. SBs are what got me started in collecting all together. 
That's great. You're the type of person we want to stay and become part of the thread then. That's why I'm saying, that if you stay past this "Concord" release you'll see that we REALLY help each other and pass info SO everyone has a chance to cop.

thats great to hear, i also check up on NSB often so if i get any info from there ill share. My local shop doesnt give out much info though

Sir, you are the one that needs to chill. It wasn't anything serious.

happy.gif
 (<--- the first time I have EVER used an emoticon... it just doesn't feel right!!...)

The reseller beast has been covered in many threads before. It's a moot point at this juncture. We all know the exist and probably aren't going anywhere. It is what it is. Just be smart about what and when you post in the thread regarding new releases that seem to be hyped up by the masses (e.g. the "Penguins") .

This thread moves quick enough now without that being covered, much less whatever the days coming hold, the closer we get to RD on these Penguin's. 

Let's keep this thread good everybody. We can do it. 
wink.gif
I see you used the Penguins... let's take it a step further... 

HFs...

John00 Lemme smang it girl? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO!!! Bro, I laughed at that for like 10 minutes before I dropped it!
thats great to hear, i also check up on NSB often so if i get any info from there ill share. My local shop doesnt give out much info though
Yeah bro! Drop the info when you can and ask questions if you need. There's TONS of cool people in here that are SUPER knowledgeable of SB. See if your local does phone orders and let us know. Don't be a stranger.
Sir, you are the one that needs to chill. It wasn't anything serious.

happy.gif
 (<--- the first time I have EVER used an emoticon... it just doesn't feel right!!...)
See, we can laugh together though ALL of the madness that's going on.

Now for a double feature. Black and White Melvin's.

The "concords" don't have the same appeal as the space jams from last year. Not like there isn't enough hype about the kick as we all know every sneaker blog is reminding us of the release date but the execution is just, meh. Especially since Nike released rhese:

Hey guys the "concord" sb's have hit the outlets 
roll.gif

These were so sexy:

Whereas these are just, enh

The colorblocking on the Concords seems awkward to me. Maybe if the toebox was also patent black it'd look better. Maybe. And lets not forget the yellowing of the sole. In true fashion, the Space Jams came with an identical clear sole as it's Jordan counterpart similar to the blue tinted sole on the Concords.

Given the fact we've seen 2 Jordan XI colorways made, anyone wanna place bets that we'll see some Playoff SBs aka Black/Reds in 2014?

Last edited:
" Lemme smang girl. Lemme smash and bang it girl. " - Yung Humma and Flynt Flossy who looks EXACTLY like Charlie Murphy. For those for don't know what we're talking about aka the best laugh you'll ever get 

The colorblocking on the Concords seems awkward to me. Maybe if the toebox was also patent black it'd look better. Maybe. And lets not forget the yellowing of the sole. In true fashion, the Space Jams came with an identical clear sole as it's Jordan counterpart similar to the blue tinted sole on the Concords.

Given the fact we've seen 2 Jordan XI colorways made, anyone wanna place bets that we'll see some Playoff SBs aka Black/Reds in 2014?
At first, I thought the same thing about the shoes looking awkward, but within the last couple weeks, I've been liking the shoe more and more. It's not my favorite SB of all-time or anything like that, but it's a dope shoe. The Concord 11 is one of my all-time favs (which reminds me, I need to bring those back out for next weeks rotation...), so this theme resonates with me quite a bit. Not as much as the Space Jams, but the Space Jams are one of the sickest Lows, imo. However, if I can't cop the HFs (Happy Feets) for retail (or close to it), I'm over it.

LOL i think we really should talk in code for the concords, if not to confuse the hell out of the re sellers, at least it would make a good laugh. 

" Lemme smang girl. Lemme smash and bang it girl. " - Yung Humma and Flynt Flossy who looks EXACTLY like Charlie Murphy. For those for don't know what we're talking about aka the best laugh you'll ever get 

I have no idea what the hell it is I just watched. Dude looked like Pootie Tang.

even though they look clean, just gonna get dirty as hell quickly.
Repped for the truth. I'm not playing in sandboxes or anything but That's too much white for me. 

wow thread is moving faster than a tortoise on a Vespa I see. 

The "conords" aka "suit and ties" aka "happy feets" are looking like a pass for me as time grows closer I will check with my locals and post any useful information when they drop for people struggling to get a pair ( If i can be of assistance). I'm still excited for these WOFS definitely the SB I'm looking the most forward to this year. Being from So cal it's great to be able to rep a nice looking shoe from home. Just wish the hype machine that is brooklyn projects wasn't the ones behind it lol, but begger's cant be chosers.

Last edited:

Yeah bro! Drop the info when you can and ask questions if you need. There's TONS of cool people in here that are SUPER knowledgeable of SB. See if your local does phone orders and let us know. Don't be a stranger.

DOPE!!! Repped Bro

Just the nature of the beast with that much white, like my first thought was jean dye. I feel like the side panel of the WOFs should of been the orange/red (coral if I'm not mistaken) color but it's still dope.

Last edited:

Dope sir...

I could never get myself to like the Black Melvins back then, only purchased them because the price was right at $39... But I will admit, I paid over retail at for the white pair at HUF.... 

This reminds me that I need to find my pairs....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom