2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone is looking for birches even cheaper....you have to call to order.

http://www.ridefourever.com/see/nike_sb/dunk_high_pro_sb_shoe_birch_hyper_red

I think they have a 9, 11, 12 for 60$ plus shipping.

Like always no 9.5 
mean.gif
, Bummed I couldn't scoop em for that price, but hopefully someone in the thread can get a good deal.

Last edited:
Let me guess....

First pair of SBs = Concords?
mean.gif
Hahaha thats what I was thinkin too but wasn't sure if I should say it or not....
roll.gif

I see the "How do Dunk lows run, I've never copped a pair before?" question popping up more now and I'm sure its just going to get worse as the Concord release gets closer.

Last edited:
nice, are those tts?
I would say they fit slightly tighter than the average sb dunk low. Maybe because of the patent leather? I dont have the space jam sbs or any other patent leather sbs so I cant be sure. I usually wear 11.5 but decided to get a 12 after trying these on. 

sorry for the newb question but how do sb's fit? LOL.. looking to buy my first sb's... thanks guys.
LMAO, you're lucky you wandered into a good vibe thread.

SB's fit TTS in dunk lows and highs on my feet, I don't own any mids anymore so I can't help you there.

Blazers are also TTS.

Also, the search button is you're friend. Welcome 
wink.gif

If anyone is looking for birches even cheaper....you have to call to order.

http://www.ridefourever.com/see/nike_sb/dunk_high_pro_sb_shoe_birch_hyper_red

I think they have a 9, 11, 12 for 60$ plus shipping.

Like always no 9.5 :smh: , Bummed I couldn't scoop em for that price, but hopefully someone in the thread can get a good deal.

Anyone have any idea how these fit? Haven't bought a pair of recent sb highs. Some of the older ran tight, some tts. I'm usually an 11.5 but if these are on the snug side, ill be calling for the 12s. I only buy them to wear them these days, so fit has to be right for me.

I would say they fit slightly tighter than the average sb dunk low. Maybe because of the patent leather? I dont have the space jam sbs or any other patent leather sbs so I cant be sure. I usually wear 11.5 but decided to get a 12 after trying these on. 
LMAO, you're lucky you wandered into a good vibe thread.

SB's fit TTS in dunk lows and highs on my feet, I don't own any mids anymore so I can't help you there.

Blazers are also TTS.

Also, the search button is you're friend. Welcome 
wink.gif
REPPED both of you for answering the question in the spirit of the thread! I'm laughing hard at the "Concord Babies" showing up.  

We have 14 more days until.....

Last edited:
" Hey, do the concords SBs fit TTS or small? I'm new to them and I just need some guidance. Thanks! " Really translates to 9.5 is the size that's the most in demand so I to know if I should get a 9.5 or 10 in order to flip for the most money. [(SARCASM)  I was just playing around with the fact that yes a lot of people will come out of the woodworks for the Concords but some people are probably just coming into the thread at the same time as their release.]

Last edited:
^^ LMAO. Word to big bird John.

Side note: I've been bumping the Roots Phrenology album this weekend....come to think of it, your avatar may subliminally be responsible for that 
laugh.gif

" Hey, do SBs fit TTS or small? I'm new to them and I just need some guidance. Thanks! " Really translates to 9.5 is the size that's the most in demand so I to know if I should get a 9.5 or 10 in order to flip for the most money. (IMO) 
LMAO! 
HAHAHA JOHN always knows the perfect execution with these gifs. My lord the concord hype has already started, next couple weeks gonna be hell.
LMAO! I laugh every time I see the "...and so it begins" gif. I'm going to laugh through this WHOLE thing. This s**t will get crazy. I'm just waiting for more of the random "resellers" to post in here so they can get sniped.
roll.gif

^^ LMAO. Word to big bird John.

Side note: I've been bumping the Roots Phrenology album this weekend....come to think of it, your avatar may subliminally be responsible for that 
laugh.gif
You're listen to some good music then MY DUDE!
laugh.gif
 I'm going to do the same right now!

REPPED both of you for answering the question in the spirit of the thread! I'm laughing hard at the "Concord Babies" showing up.  

We have 14 more days until.....
We should start speaking in code when we refer to these shoes. Lets call it the Suit and Tie dunks
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom