2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dont even know where to start looking online for the Concord Dunks, I wish someone would trade them for the Space Jam ones :frown:.

Hey, how do you guys post pics in here? I know thats a general question but i always have probs. want to post my new pickups this past week.

Hey, how do you guys post pics in here? I know thats a general question but i always have probs. want to post my new pickups this past week.
5th icon to the left of the emoticon link in the "reply" box below. Then choose the location of the file you want to upload. 

Yea Expect Many More Beast To Come Especially Within The Next Week... Hope All The Regulars In Here Get There Pairs That Actually Want Them!!! Ima Try My Local If Not No Sweat

Lol its getting wild in here.

Gonna take a few pics of my pickups now that the lil one is sleeping. Only gripe with these newer SBs is the ankle area. Very stiff compared to what I'm used to. Longer break in period I suppose.

155 unread posts since yesterday... Damn. 
laugh.gif

What in God's name is going on there? I don't know what you were trying to convey with that gif, but it can't be anything good. Yikes.

Ok, second try... How much would be a good price to pay for a VNDS pair of Un-Heaven's Gates? Full stars, slight creasing on the toebox, no scuffs, stains, etc... Any help would be appreciated.

BTW: Phrenology is probably my favorite Roots album, as odd as that may be to some. Its supposedly the album where they "sold out", but I thought it was crazy dope. Some of my favorite Roots jams are on there; Sacrifice, Men at Work, Water, the list goes on. And, it just made me remember Cody Chesnutt, whose Headphone Masterpiece is SUUUUUPPPEEEERR slept on (for those into non-rap stuff). It's definitely "rough around the edges", but to me, that adds to the flavor (for those that don't know, that's who sang the original version of "Seed", and who sings on the Roots version)...

Last edited:
Hey, guys! First time back on NT since 2010. Awesome to see the SB love going on in this thread. Lord knows that this place is going to get crazy during this concord release. I personally have no interest in them because it seems like just a plain *** design to me. Been in this SB game for a while now and have seen the hype come and go, this big surge will only last a month at max but then it will quiet back down. Will be contributing to this thread as much as I can, hope that I can be of help to you guys in any way!

" Hey, do SBs fit TTS or small? I'm new to them and I just need some guidance. Thanks! " Really translates to 9.5 is the size that's the most in demand so I to know if I should get a 9.5 or 10 in order to flip for the most money. (IMO) 
Seriously?

This just rubbed me the wrong way....

Last edited:
As promised.

Ok, second try... How much would be a good price to pay for a VNDS pair of Un-Heaven's Gates? Full stars, slight creasing on the toebox, no scuffs, stains, etc... Any help would be appreciated.
I'd say no more than $100 shipped.  Should be less though if worn.  I recently landed a pair for $115 shipped DS so deals are out there.

Last edited:
yea i feel you, but i feel like SB reselling is a little later on after theyve sat on a shelf for a while. SBs seem to only flood the market years after theyve been out. and the GRs seem to also help cut out reselling.

As promised.

Dope New Castles... One of my personal favorites....
Good looks my dude.  Trying to cycle back and cop the ones I played games with back then.  Materials are so buttery.

As for the resell argument, SB dunks really birthed mainstream modern day "hypebeasting" and reselling of sneakers IMO.  I still remember the madness over the Pigeon dunks like it was yesterday.

Last edited:
The reseller beast has been covered in many threads before. It's a moot point at this juncture. We all know the exist and probably aren't going anywhere. It is what it is. Just be smart about what and when you post in the thread regarding new releases that seem to be hyped up by the masses (e.g. the "Penguins") .

This thread moves quick enough now without that being covered, much less whatever the days coming hold, the closer we get to RD on these Penguin's. 

Let's keep this thread good everybody. We can do it. 
wink.gif

true. SBs have always lived by a code of rarity for their heat. and the fact that you cant buy the on NDC makes them a little more exclusive to people without local shops. 

^Couldn't agree with you anymore. But even the GR's are somewhat of a QuickStrike if you think about it. I know a QS is labeled a QS because its usually limited in numbers, right. See but when it comes to SB's its kinda weird and hard for me to explain, I have trouble with my wording times. Okay so we know GR's are released Generally to Everyone that has an SB account, and QS's gets released to those with better or higher rank/tier accounts. Now think about this. Even though the GR SB's are GR's you will never see that GR again.

Maybe I'm over thinking it but yeah. I think some of understand what im trying to explain.

Seriously?

This just rubbed me the wrong way....
Lmao. Calm down, I was seriously joking. I guess I should of put (SARCASM) I was just playing around with the fact that yes a lot of people will come out of the woodworks for the Concords but some people are probably just coming into the thread at the same time as their release. Happy now? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom