2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Huxtables and tiffs on the way, I'm deff a happy man..
was just looking at these! crazy! i need help finding them!

Other pairs have shipped according to the email and ups email. It lists 3 pairs still. strange. but we will see in the next few days

I sorely sorely regret not copping these for $150 back when they released.

When those came out I remember I was making moves to make sure I got the Lost releases. I kind of wish I'd have held off on the Dharma Blazers since those are still out there and cheap.

When those came out I remember I was making moves to make sure I got the Lost releases. I kind of wish I'd have held off on the Dharma Blazers since those are still out there and cheap.
Yeah it was my senior year of college when these came out - I was too busy spending my cash on booze unfortunately lol

On the other hand I'm always looking to see if I can find something wearable from the year I was born. I'm sure I had Nikes as a kid growing up, but I honestly can't remember having the old boxes at my house. The first ones I can vividly remember were the grey/black split airmax box for the original release of the Neon 95s and the crazy photo box they used on the first Air Jordan retros.

I can remember the orange box with the grey diagonal lines at the bottom, but can't remember what if any pairs I had that used it since I was about 10 when they last stopped using it.

I was so happy for getting my birth year kicks. I really wish they coulda been the b/red ones instead of the chicago but still was very cool for me

I'm pretty much only looking at runners to get a pair from my birth year, finding any wearable pairs from 1980 is a task and a half though.

I'm pretty much only looking at runners to get a pair from my birth year, finding any wearable pairs from 1980 is a task and a half though.

I wanted the 83/30 air pegasus but never pulled the trigger last year for my birthday...

Sweet! What'd you pay? I was looking at a DS pair of Huxtables last year for $350

I got the huxtables for 300 from a guy I been working with back and forth on releases.. He was at sneakercon dc this past weekend and snagged them for me..

The tiffs I finally got someone to bite on eBay for my 250 paypal invoice but i had to add the 4% in the end and he paid shipping

Last edited:
I wanted the 83/30 air pegasus but never pulled the trigger last year for my birthday...
I got the huxtables for 300 from a guy I been working with back and forth on releases.. He was at sneakercon dc this past weekend and snagged them for me..

The tiffs I finally got someone to bite on eBay for my 250 paypal invoice but i had to add the 4% in the end and he paid shipping

Both very reasonable

Back
Top Bottom