2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh I know but I was having a hard time thinking they were possibly gonna sit for 140 and had to check

Mf doom, skunks, unkles, Tiffany highs, YOTH

Originally I wanted HUF and De La souls in my top 5 but those 2 2014s releases gave me a hard time lol

but hey man if you like it, i love it!

you right :lol:

but dammit I know a clean shoe! De La's is crazy nice, no contest (IMO) between those and Tiff Highs. I copped Goldenrods and they are a coveted "pink box," but that had no impact on why I wanted them. They coulda came in a got damn zip lock bag and it woulda been a-ok with me.

I've said time and time again I'm not an SB head so the "history" is lost on me.

Last edited:
I feel you and I didnt really know much about sbs/dunks before the MIA and YOTH dunks.

Tiff hi's are nice but quality is meh,had they been like the lows they would def be a classic.YOTH are dope as well but the SOMPS blow my mind.

Last edited:

I figured out a new way to tie my dunk hi's so i made a quick tutorial on it- but i doubt i'm the first one to do it, anybody else already doing this? 
I do this with all my lows after doing the X formation on the top eyelets. I also rock my crappy AJ1 mids/highs like that too. Makes stepping in and out a breeze plus it looks clean in front. Nice tutorial video, though!

Last edited:
By the way, RUVilla is doing a crazy week of restock so follow them on twitter and add them to the notifications so you can be on top of it when they release. Today they released PB/J KD 6's, Lebron 11's like Miami Nights, Away, Kings Pride, etc. as well as Air Max 90 ICE. This week is due to be a good one if you're patient, I think.

My top 5 high list:

1.Luckys

2.Skunks

3.WPF

4.Dooms

5.Huxtables
My top 5 (I owned the De La highs and still love them but they fell off the list):

Beullers (Copped)
Red Preme Lows (soon to be copped this week)
Skunks
Huxtables
Papa Bears

Top 5 high list

goldenrods
goldenrods
goldenrods
when pigs fly ( I really think this is just a flavor of the month type thing for me tho)
unkles/de la's/dooms? nah who am I kidding, GOLDENRODS

I figured out a new way to tie my dunk hi's so i made a quick tutorial on it- but i doubt i'm the first one to do it, anybody else already doing this? 

I usually leave mine factory laced and knotted when it comes to highs. I may have to try this out. 

Top 5 that I own in no order

Mulder, Takashi 1, Ms. Pacman, SOMP, Diamond Low

Top 5 Non SB Dunk that I own
Veneer, UNLV High from 98, Argons, Twisted Prep, Samba, Michigan lows

I can also make a top 5 I'm on the hunt for right now, and a top 5 I'd buy if I came across but won't really look for them too hard list.

OH it's a top 5 highs list, hrm, I don't own too many of those so let me list what I have as my top 5 (nothing is really that old in my highs)

Quagmires, Oceanic Air, Un Heaven's Gate, SOMPs, Plums

Last edited:
My top 5 highs right now goes

1. Black Melvin's (these will always be my favorite)

2. Peewees

3. Buellers

4. Huxtables

5. Tie between liberty's / cheech and chongs..

If I was able to get my hands on some de la highs it would deff take the #5 spot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom