2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any body else see these Palmer customs on ebay? 
eek.gif
PLEASE MAKE THESE HAPPEN NIKE

tumblr_mcvw7j02Jf1r4t7nto1_250.gif

touche.  but for how long will they be clean?  I guess I'm fishing for suggestions from people on how to clean that "hairy" suede.

I think I mentioned this before, but I took my Suede/Surede-like Sneaks to my Cobbler and he sprayed them with a Industrial Scotch Gard, so they bead with any/all Liquids now.
I would recommend it, especially with such a Nice Sneak!

touche.  but for how long will they be clean?  I guess I'm fishing for suggestions from people on how to clean that "hairy" suede.

I think I mentioned this before, but I took my Suede/Surede-like Sneaks to my Cobbler and he sprayed them with a Industrial Scotch Gard, so they bead with any/all Liquids now.
I would recommend it, especially with such a Nice Sneak!
oh word.  thanks, man.  and then i guess you can use a suede brush for the dirt that gets on them since all the staining liquids will be handled by the Scotch guard?

oh word.  thanks, man.  and then i guess you can use a suede brush for the dirt that gets on them since all the staining liquids will be handled by the Scotch guard?

Yup!
Although, I haven't really needed to.
Just a Damp Cloth and toothbrush for the Soles, mostly.

an on-feet pic of bao's from a sneakercon recap:

Can These PLEASE Hurry Up And Drop Already!!!! ..... Put Some Extra Cake Aside For These Thinking This Past Weekend Was The Time.... Ended Up Copping Two New Pairs Of Gucci Shades And The Baron 9's Just To Fill That Void :lol:

These Bao's Are Pure SEX :nthat: :smokin :pimp:

Last edited:

wore the SOMP on saturday and YOTH on sunday. was a good weekend for nice kicks in NYC.
nice bro. If this weekend is nice enough I plan on busting out the sea crystals and my AJKO rival pack. Hopefully to check out what this Baohaus fuss is about.

Back
Top Bottom