2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had to open a paypal despute on some dead beat seller, smh..

The seller had some kicks, was quick to respond with all detailed pics and very nice.. Made me feel real comfortable, so I made the payment and at that point he said he'd have them shipped out the next day.. Well after that nothing.. Followed up with some emails and texts.. But no response led me to open the despute a week later.. I'd prefer to have the kicks, even tho it wasnt a super deal it was a fair deal.
that's such a pain in the *** bro sorry to hear that. It's sad people will scam over shoes - in the big scheme of things it's just not a lot of money and hopefully karma is a b*tch

I agree the YOTH'S are not even my color but they are stuntin 
pimp.gif

that's such a pain in the *** bro sorry to hear that. It's sad people will scam over shoes - in the big scheme of things it's just not a lot of money and hopefully karma is a b*tch

Yea its only 300 but it was a multi part deal that I really wanted the born in the usa's and a mother I was gonna surprise everyone with

Its not hard to find at all.Hell,people have posted a link to fliestkicks about 29 times in thread already in the last 3 weeks.You just didnt want to buy them.

Last edited:
Its not hard to find at all.Hell,people have posted a link to fliestkicks about 29 times in thread already in the last 3 weeks.You just didnt want to buy them.

I'm a 12 and have not seen one for sale in weeks fliestkicks never had a 12 I would pay that price

Back
Top Bottom