2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^clean pick-up dude!

anyone know where to pick up some of the all-white lows on the low? Best I found was $70 on CCS + shipping, can I do better? haha

$300 well spent!
Awesome pick up man, I've been trying to hunt down a pair for a while now but no luck thus far. Wasn't trying to spend over $300 but I guess it's looking like I'm gonna have too. What size are they if you don't mind me asking?

Just got these in, my first pink box since T-19s years ago. Can't wait to UN-DS these.
Great pick up, repped!

Last edited:
So heres the result of jason markk on my new WPF after about 30hrs of drying time and a few minutes of gentle brushing.. FML. Not crazy noticeable on feet but def not the deep pink hue and really not soft like it should be.
Don't know if this helps but here is my quick opinion on cleaning suede….

- If you use JM, make sure you don't put ANY water on the brush. I know that their instructional shows to dip the brush in water once and then shake it off, BUT, I find that the JM cleaner works the best on suede when only a small amount of cleaner is used. What I do is dilute the cleaner first and then use a very very small amount of the diluted cleaner on the brush, juts enough to get small suds going. And then I don't apply any pressure, I just sort of lightly scrub the suede with a soft suede brush.

- Another cleaner I heard works, is the Shoe Palace Suede cleaner. It's always sold out at my local location and a couple of my friends swear by it. 

I will try to post pics of both cleaners results in the near future...

Don't know if this helps but here is my quick opinion on cleaning suede….

- If you use JM, make sure you don't put ANY water on the brush. I know that their instructional shows to dip the brush in water once and then shake it off, BUT, I find that the JM cleaner works the best on suede when only a small amount of cleaner is used. What I do is dilute the cleaner first and then use a very very small amount of the diluted cleaner on the brush, juts enough to get small suds going. And then I don't apply any pressure, I just sort of lightly scrub the suede with a soft suede brush.

- Another cleaner I heard works, is the Shoe Palace Suede cleaner. It's always sold out at my local location and a couple of my friends swear by it. 

I will try to post pics of both cleaners results in the near future...
Thanks for the tip! I always wondered how JM cleaner worked with water on suede. I thought things were quite fishy about that. 

So heres the result of jason markk on my new WPF after about 30hrs of drying time and a few minutes of gentle brushing.. FML. Not crazy noticeable on feet but def not the deep pink hue and really not soft like it should be.

This exact thing happened to me last summer. I've been asking about it the past few weeks here. Wish you saw my posts. I've tried brushing it out but it wont change. Im just glad i still have one good shoe left to randomly touch.

Meh, I like the low tiffs better IMO.
I'm confused. Is it Feb again?

only sizes 6, 7.5, 8, 9.5 of giraffes are on premier.
Wow. I'm actually kind of glad I bit the bullet. I'm sure these will sit at some brick and mortars though.

corgishoe got some crazy dunk low pros right now. size 12

http://instagram.com/corgishoe
Missed the boat. No more up there.
Ayyo @CarolinaKickG! Peep the shirt from blacksheep!

Saw that, but had forgotten about it! Repped, gonna look into it again.

This exact thing happened to me last summer. I've been asking about it the past few weeks here. Wish you saw my posts. I've tried brushing it out but it wont change. Im just glad i still have one good shoe left to randomly touch.
So funny bc I JM like 3 pairs of suede shoes with same results..Not gonna be using JM on suede no more.

Had to open a paypal despute on some dead beat seller, smh..

The seller had some kicks, was quick to respond with all detailed pics and very nice.. Made me feel real comfortable, so I made the payment and at that point he said he'd have them shipped out the next day.. Well after that nothing.. Followed up with some emails and texts.. But no response led me to open the despute a week later.. I'd prefer to have the kicks, even tho it wasnt a super deal it was a fair deal.

man sorry to hear that---everytime I deal strictly via paypal I get nervous too... but paypal does an excellent job of securing buyers long as you do it through goods/services. Hopefully you'll get your kicks, but if not, could've ended a lot worse.

To help you out, what you need to do is get a copper wire suede brush and very lightly brush in the opposite direction of the suede, I did the same thing to my YOTH but now they are back to normal 

Originally Posted by JordanSF
Awesome pick up man, I've been trying to hunt down a pair for a while now but no luck thus far. Wasn't trying to spend over $300 but I guess it's looking like I'm gonna have too. What size are they if you don't mind me asking?

Great pick up, repped!

Size 9. Honestly I usually wear a 9.5 but I will be replacing the OG insoles with a thinner pair in order to preserve the OG's.

I've only had to reverse the charges on paypal once, and I should have known better, seller had a 0 rating on ebay but it was the only pair of Air Maxim 1 in sport red I could find that weren't super yellow in the pictures (love the shoe hate how yellow my pair got) and he never bothered to hit me with an estimated ship date, and then tried to claim he was just running late when after a week of no contact I reversed the charge.

Lol! Come on bro! You can buy 20 coins for $3 and it comes with a free envelope!! Smh people always tryna make a buck ....

Btw I have like 18 more I just gotta find them if anybody wants them for free. I think I still have some stamps to ship.

Last edited:
im pretty sure at this point the YOTH may not exist in a size 11.5 haha everywhere i see 11 and 12 no love for the middle lol

im pretty sure at this point the YOTH may not exist in a size 11.5 haha everywhere i see 11 and 12 no love for the middle lol
JUST ROCK THE 12 W SOMNE ELITE SOCKS

I HATE WHEN I SEE EVERY SHOE I NEED NOT IN MY SIZE BUT RIGHT THERE

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY

JUST ROCK THE 12 W SOMNE ELITE SOCKS

I HATE WHEN I SEE EVERY SHOE I NEED NOT IN MY SIZE BUT RIGHT THERE

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY
never owned a pair of elite socks, do they eat up a lot of space im assuming? and that is the worst when your willing to get the shoe but want to hold out for your size...

ARE U CLOSER TO 12 OR 11?

IF 12 YOULL BE GOOD
closer to a 12 in all honesty, however, rarely do i ever not get an 11.5 though, call me stubborn. I think i have 2 shoes that aren't 11.5. Flint 13s that are a 12 but are super roomy, and jams that are an 11 that are snug. Prefer the snug feeling though rather than having boats on my feet. But its a limited sample size because who knows 13s could just run big and xi's small. When the time comes to move on a pair i'll make the size choice then. Will probably use my tiff highs as a guide whether to go up or down. 

Back
Top Bottom