2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SOMPs out for delivery... man cant wait to finally have these in hand 
happy.gif

I just got my SOMP's from BP yesterday, I went up a size to a 14, I'm not mad that I did either, a little big but not enough for me to miss out on such a great SB.  I'm very pleased that I was able to cop!  Thanks again to those that posted the info that BP was taking phone orders!!!

closer to a 12 in all honesty, however, rarely do i ever not get an 11.5 though, call me stubborn. I think i have 2 shoes that aren't 11.5. Flint 13s that are a 12 but are super roomy, and jams that are an 11 that are snug. Prefer the snug feeling though rather than having boats on my feet. But its a limited sample size because who knows 13s could just run big and xi's small. When the time comes to move on a pair i'll make the size choice then. Will probably use my tiff highs as a guide whether to go up or down. 
I am the same way bro with the 11.5 but i got a 12 in the yoth and they are ok and of coarse smoking!

Did anyone get tracking from Cal Surf that doesnt show up for tracking? and my order says shipped and delivered .............anyone else have this status and lack of actual tracking?

May not work for everyone, but I get all my Suede Dunks treated by my Shoe Cobbler.
He sprays them with a material similiar to Scotchgard, BUT it's more Industrial.
It's used for all Suedes...Jackets, shoes, purses, son on...
I know stores sell Water Repellent sprays also, but I prefer the one that my Shoe Guy uses....
I have walked in the rain, dropped liquids, and they have been splashed on, and the liquid(s) just bead up and slide right off.
I don't wear any of my Suede sneaks until they have all been treated....Viotechs, Taun Tauns, Birchwoods, Red Devils, When Pigs Fly, Slayers, Stussy's, Skunks, etc...
Haven't had any issues at all
BUT, I have been told by my Shoe Guy, that the more wear and tear, then they should be re-treated....
Just my 2 cents.
Quick early morning (or afternoon to the East coast) question for everybody:

If you sprayed any of your (beloved) suede sneakers with Scotchgard (or any other protection) and decide to sell them down the road for whatever reason; would you (or have you?) inform(ed) the buyer the sneakers were treated? Or just sell them without telling them because they can't tell by the naked eye that they were covered in "protection"?

I was just wondering because all this talk about "protecting" and "cleaning" suede on sneakers got me thinking how many used sneakers have been sold without the seller notifying the buyer that their pair were covered/treated in some "protecting" substance(s)...

I'm OCD with my sneakers and if a seller sold me a pair of used suede sneakers that were "treated" without informing I would feel cheated...

Just a thought I had today...

Back
Top Bottom