2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been looking for a pair of Coralines for a while. Can't find anything in size 11 that isn't ridiculously overpriced. 
i forgot who it was on nt but they helped me and another person , he found it and i boughht it the next day whoever that was thank nyou 

Crazily enough I ordered my brother's Georgetown's from Premier at about 12pm CT and they're out for delivery today and my NDC order is a day late when the warehouse was only in Memphis and Premier is in Michigan (about the same time frame).
That is crazy because I'm pretty sure every other human in existence has those on backorder until next Monday... haha I didn't order but I went to CCS when they released and checked and when I added to cart it said "Backordered until" etc etc

damn cuh
mean.gif
did they give a reason why? did you post your order # somewhere on instragram/NT???
They oversold apparently. I never post my order numbers, they just said they had no shoes to send me. Faulty as hell. The 15% code won't help me when I have to pay resale on the UNC's....

That is crazy because I'm pretty sure every other human in existence has those on backorder until next Monday... haha I didn't order but I went to CCS when they released and checked and when I added to cart it said "Backordered until" etc etc

CCS definitely is on backorder but I ordered my "Pack" off of NDC (canceled the CCS order when getting NDC email confirmation and found out about the backorder). What I'm saying is later in the day when Premier made the Pack available for purchase online I got my brother the Georgetown pair he wanted and it's already out for delivery today :smokin

If you buy multiple things from ccs you usually would get a box since they can't fit everything into the bag, I bought two pairs of vans from them a month ago and I got shipped a box

CCS definitely is on backorder but I ordered my "Pack" off of NDC (canceled the CCS order when getting NDC email confirmation and found out about the backorder). What I'm saying is later in the day when Premier made the Pack available for purchase online I got my brother the Georgetown pair he wanted and it's already out for delivery today
smokin.gif
Oh, I totally misread that. Haha my bad.

They oversold apparently. I never post my order numbers, they just said they had no shoes to send me. Faulty as hell. The 15% code won't help me when I have to pay resale on the UNC's....

That's exactly what I was paranoid about, I felt like these shoe's would sell out quick and finally getting them in my cart after waiting at least 20 minutes in line had me feeling some type of way but NDC and a few member's assured me I'd be good and sure enough I got my both pair's being delivered tomorrow. You should press them for a better discount or something.

that $48 shipping to the US :x (thanks jeggs09)

Last edited:
so ive been looking around and cant find either the chun li  lows or the ryu or akuma highs in a size 8 or 8.5 can you guys help me?

Back
Top Bottom