2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

(714) 550-9255 taking phone orders, retail, sz 7.5
damn i missed out >D . did they take phone orders btw?
indifferent.gif

Anyone have on foot pics of the Giraffes?

Jeremy Scott x Nike SB collab?
laugh.gif

nice kicks bro.

Corgi got a pair of DS jedis on his IG check it out
Never mind saw they were a 12...glad I didn't miss out.
frown.gif

LOL YALL GOT @OneSickRetro
 REALLY UPSET W THE YOTH SWOOSH COMMENTS. HES FOLLOWING ME AROUND TYPING IN CAPS LOCK

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED

Thanks again from a fellow NTer @bigstick2324 for hooking me up with these st pattys.. Thanks bunch. Brotha!!

This community is awesome!!
+1 for helping a fellow NT'er

-1 for not double boxing 
laugh.gif

15 shipped puts it right back at retail. If I was ordering something else I'd add them on in a heartbeat.

Dang. When was the last time CCS shipped somebody's order on time? I haven't ordered from there for a long time, but lately it seems as if everyone complains about their shipping. They bag ship also, don't they?

i ordered a complete board of ccs once and it took 3 weeks...

I think the last time I ordered something from CCS and there wasn't some sort of delay was back before they were under the FTL umbrella, back in the mid 90s. I don't tend to order from them much though.

To help you out, what you need to do is get a copper wire suede brush and very lightly brush in the opposite direction of the suede, I did the same thing to my YOTH but now they are back to normal 
I can't find any copper ones that will get here in a respectable time but amazon has a dual brush with brass bristles in the middle. Might order that one.

That pic actually makes it look a lot better than it is. In person its mostly grayish and clumped.

Praying your method works, even a little, haha

Thanks again from a fellow NTer @bigstick2324 for hooking me up with these st pattys.. Thanks bunch. Brotha!!

This community is awesome!!
I really need to find these for a good price. Really slick. Good pickup

Okay guys random question during the office hours (heh).

Have any of you seen Civilists in GS sizes? I know I'm late, but I have seen a single size below 7 floating anywhere online or in Ebay's sale history...

so I find it pretty odd. Would just like some confirmation that GS sizes exist out there XD.

Thanks

Man concepts screwed me on those uprises. Sent me hero blues instead, didnt answer any of my emails asking for exchange(size was up for 4 days) sent me a return label with no other response to any of my emails. They get the hero blues back, and then no emails for another 4 days, I email them the whoel time until today, and NOW they want to say they are sold out. And then gave me the whole "we are a small company with thousands of order" BS, but im not having it.

9 days with no email response? Unacceptable in any situation. they saw my emails and gave me a return, but couldn't even type a few words to reply to me? Man if i didn't get the AJ1xSB's i'd be takin a trip to boston right now. I might not even use this 30% off they gave me anytime soon(dont ask me for it), because every time i order from these guys its the same type of problem with the terrible customer service. I remember some UCS horror stories from December from other members also. Concepts is going to be at the bottom of my list for a while. Even for sales.

Last edited:
Man concepts screwed me on those uprises. Sent me hero blues instead, didnt answer any of my emails asking for exchange(size was up for 4 days) sent me a return label with no other response to any of my emails. They get the hero blues back, and then no emails for another 4 days, I email them the whoel time until today, and NOW they want to say they are sold out. And then gave me the whole "we are a small company with thousands of order" BS, but im not having it.

9 days with no email response? Unacceptable in any situation. they saw my emails and gave me a return, but couldn't even type a few words to reply to me? Man if i didn't get the AJ1xSB's i'd be takin a trip to boston right now. I might not even use this 30% off they gave me anytime soon(dont ask me for it), because every time i order from these guys its the same type of problem with the terrible customer service. I remember some UCS horror stories from December from other members also. Concepts is going to be at the bottom of my list for a while. Even for sales.
Yeah, they kind of have that attitude in store too until they recognize your face. It IS a small shop, but youre right. Customer service is lacking.

Ironically I know the owner of the store and he is a REALLY cool older guy but I think he lets the folks in there run their own show and focuses more on The Tannery. 

+1 for helping a fellow NT'er

-1 for not double boxing
laugh.gif

[/quote

My bad didn't think he wanted to pay 30 bucks for shipping, trust me not my preferred way to ship
Definitely understandable, but if you have any leftover paper bags from the grocery store, that makes a good wrapping paper if you absolutely can't double box.  Nothing grinds my gears more as a buyer than seeing my shoes on my porch completely exposed like that.

Definitely understandable, but if you have any leftover paper bags from the grocery store, that makes a good wrapping paper if you absolutely can't double box.  Nothing grinds my gears more as a buyer than seeing my shoes on my porch completely exposed like that.

Agree 100%, wrapping tape around a shoebox and shipping it out in unacceptable. Especially if you are a collector/box freak lol :smh:

Agree 100%, wrapping tape around a shoebox and shipping it out in unacceptable. Especially if you are a collector/box freak lol
mean.gif
Luckily im not a box freak...

IM just happy that he was able to help me out and getting these St Pattys for such a good price... Box i can live with...

I am wondering if I can recolor my SOMP's with something. They aren't that bad, but I feel like an idiot still hahaha

[ATTACHMENT=6104]IMAG00941.jpg (970k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
I can't find any copper ones that will get here in a respectable time but amazon has a dual brush with brass bristles in the middle. Might order that one.
That pic actually makes it look a lot better than it is. In person its mostly grayish and clumped.

[ATTACHMENT=6105]IMAG00911.jpg (1,213k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom