2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

896594e7_IMAG00941.jpeg

it's a before and after pic had the same thing happen to me 

Off topic - I see dem kids these days wearing jeans/cargo pants with cuffs around the ankles. Where can I get pants like that in nyc? I think like the Kennedy denim co weekenders is kind of what I'm getting at. Thanks for the help.

^^^ Yeah that shipping situation sucks but just drop it. If the buyer is happy then it is what it is. 
plus box was not left on the front porch, always send with a signature request, I've had things come up missing before, trust me I hate having a damaged box and honestly it not that bad, no banged up corners it looks like 

The Nike SB Dunk High Georgetown Hoyas are back at CCS (Size 9). Better Hurry while stocks last! $108.

Nike SB Dunk High Georgetown

Color: Dark Obsidian/Wolf Grey

Release Date: 03/22/14

Price: $108.

Huge difference. Thanks homie.

~ how long did you have to work at it to bring it back?
since it was a small area it took about 15-20 mins just went in the opposite direction of the nap of the suede, trust me I know you pain on this one.
grin.gif

Yes CCS ships in bags, my snake eyes box came beat to hell with a big *** puncture at the bottom of the box.
mean.gif
This is exactly why I avoid buying shoes from CCS. They were the only site that had a pair of Vans that I really wanted in my size, so I pretty much had no choice but to order from them. Not only was the box beat from being shipped in a bag when it arrived, but someone decided to put a second shipping label on top of the shoe box itself. Now my box is stuck with that nasty, sticky residue on it (I really didn't want my shipping info on top of the shoe box, so I peeled it off). To make things worse, the next time I ordered some socks from them... they were double boxed.
mean.gif

I know that CCS always has good deals because of their coupons/free shipping codes, but I'd honestly rather pay a little more to another company that won't have me worrying about what condition my package is going to be in before it arrives on my doorstep.
My somp salty pack
Nice Fairy Tail poster.
nerd.gif

Man concepts screwed me on those uprises. Sent me hero blues instead, didnt answer any of my emails asking for exchange(size was up for 4 days) sent me a return label with no other response to any of my emails. They get the hero blues back, and then no emails for another 4 days, I email them the whoel time until today, and NOW they want to say they are sold out. And then gave me the whole "we are a small company with thousands of order" BS, but im not having it.

9 days with no email response? Unacceptable in any situation. they saw my emails and gave me a return, but couldn't even type a few words to reply to me? Man if i didn't get the AJ1xSB's i'd be takin a trip to boston right now. I might not even use this 30% off they gave me anytime soon(dont ask me for it), because every time i order from these guys its the same type of problem with the terrible customer service. I remember some UCS horror stories from December from other members also. Concepts is going to be at the bottom of my list for a while. Even for sales.

Yeah, they kind of have that attitude in store too until they recognize your face. It IS a small shop, but youre right. Customer service is lacking.

Ironically I know the owner of the store and he is a REALLY cool older guy but I think he lets the folks in there run their own show and focuses more on The Tannery. 

Actually I did know that. the tannery is his main thang and concepts is an insanely small outfit. But i just couldn't let it slide, i was kinda wanting those uprise dunks for 50 bucks badly after a while. If they had at least sent me 1 email I would have been fine with that.

Forgot to post this but theres a guy on Boston Sneakerheads on FB looking to drop his WPF sz 8.5 9/10. Asking $150 but he seems very desperate. 

I am wondering if I can recolor my SOMP's with something. They aren't that bad, but I feel like an idiot still hahaha
Since they're black, they should be pretty easy to re-dye.  If they were another color, that'd be another story.    

Love me some Jay-Z.

On a sidenote, purple pigeons. ~150 the going rate?

Last edited:
Do shoe prices REALLY go up when some celebrity wears them? I never pay attention to what they're doing outside of the realm for which I know them, and seeing a celebrity wear a pair of sneakers isn't going to make me run out and buy them, cost be damned.

They're not SBs. Change it to coraline dunk and you might have slightly better luck
In my search for #KIXIFYLIFE posts I came across a dude who got some Coralines and posted "THESE ARE MY FAV SB'S" and I didn't have the heart to burst his little misinformed bubble. 

Do shoe prices REALLY go up when some celebrity wears them? I never pay attention to what they're doing outside of the realm for which I know them, and seeing a celebrity wear a pair of sneakers isn't going to make me run out and buy them, cost be damned.
Think Yeezy 1/2. Why is a shoe with 5k+ quantity selling for $2500+ (Answer: because Kanye)

Back
Top Bottom