2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

JM seems extremely overrated.

I've been using a lil bit of dish detergent and water on midsoles and a soft brush for suede/nubuck since the 90's, no issues ever.
Actually, Jason Markk is a pretty damn good product. It's cleaned a lot of my shoes up real nice, I caught a deal on pys so I didn't pay retail...I've got some magic eraser's too (bought like a 50 pack from china on amazon for like $5 bucks lol) and that's been doing the job too

JM works good for cleaning midsoles, soles and prob would work ok on the leather/plastic JB retros and such too I guess. I definitely wouldn't use it on suede or nubuck(especially euphoria
laugh.gif
) even with the softer brush they claim is for suede. Anyone who's ever gotten suede wet should know it's rarely the same afterward.

Last edited:
So heres the result of jason markk on my new WPF after about 30hrs of drying time and a few minutes of gentle brushing.. FML. Not crazy noticeable on feet but def not the deep pink hue and really not soft like it should be.

R'OH OH!
Doesn't look good....

I like the palace T better, but that is a pretty nice shirt. :smokin

Almost grabbed the UNCs from that link earlier, props to whomever posted! Ended up finding Hot Lava ATC2s for retail instead, pockets are hating me right now...

I like the palace T better, but that is a pretty nice shirt.
smokin.gif

Almost grabbed the UNCs from that link earlier, props to whomever posted! Ended up finding Hot Lava ATC2s for retail instead, pockets are hating me right now...
nthat.gif

I TRIED BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY SIZE!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So heres the result of jason markk on my new WPF after about 30hrs of drying time and a few minutes of gentle brushing.. FML. Not crazy noticeable on feet but def not the deep pink hue and really not soft like it should be.

May not work for everyone, but I get all my Suede Dunks treated by my Shoe Cobbler.
He sprays them with a material similiar to Scotchgard, BUT it's more Industrial.
It's used for all Suedes...Jackets, shoes, purses, son on...
I know stores sell Water Repellent sprays also, but I prefer the one that my Shoe Guy uses....
I have walked in the rain, dropped liquids, and they have been splashed on, and the liquid(s) just bead up and slide right off.
I don't wear any of my Suede sneaks until they have all been treated....Viotechs, Taun Tauns, Birchwoods, Red Devils, When Pigs Fly, Slayers, Stussy's, Skunks, etc...
Haven't had any issues at all
BUT, I have been told by my Shoe Guy, that the more wear and tear, then they should be re-treated....
Just my 2 cents.

copped!! Don't care wat anyone thinks either!!! 22 bucks shipped! Steal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying To Resist Buying Those Nappy Grey Highs, I Mean They Will Probably Go On Sale Right?

Last edited:
You want to get one of these kits, it's available from pretty much any shoe care aisle in a supermarket, drugstore, or shoe store that's not a boutique or mall sneaker store. What you do is rub the block on the dirty part and the block will rub off bits and absorb the dirt, then you take the brush and brush off the residue from the block.

It's basically a big eraser and brush, which is why people have suggested using an eraser.
can use something like this (specifically the brush, looks similar to the soft brush i use on my sneakers)...but a soft toothbrush and a pencil eraser would work the same. the last cleanup I did on a suede pair was after New Years, lets say it was a long/rough night so they didnt make it home unscathed from too much alcohol. I always use an APC (all purpose cleaner) Optimum Power Clean on my sneakers, I detail my own car and its soap that is meant to clean anything interior/exterior on a car, but works pretty much on everything (even non car related), and can be diluted. So I rinsed shoes with a little water, then hit it with diluted APC, brushed gently in the same direction, dried with pressing a paper towel to soak, and aided drying with a blow dryer, it got back to new...except one shoe toebox the suede had an outline stain with throw up residue. I used some white vinegar and it got it out the stain, back to new. So I think white vinegar is a good option for tough stains, if it can take out acidic stains, i think it can tackle anything. And the suede remained buttery smooth.

Last edited:
@Ltra1n That looks pretty nice, but I'm off of my jacket purchases for a few months, since from here until October it's just going to be HOT. What is that though? I like the trim a lot.

Trying To Resist Buying Those Nappy Grey Highs, I Mean They Will Probably Go On Sale Right?
Definitely...unless you absolutely love them and don't have a problem paying retail. There's been plenty of GR shoes I've purchased that I didn't have a problem paying retail for.....on the other hand there's been pairs that I've regretted haha

I wear all my kicks a few days straight when I first get them to break them in...

All of the releases from the brown and black tape box series and now the teal / teal-black series is doing this

And for the people cleaning suede or whatever nike is using ..

I use the restore block sneaker cleaner kit

Back
Top Bottom