2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yup. They payed by credit card so it should have gone through already...

paypal holds your money until you ship... IF they paid via ebay. Does it say "payment pending" ?? The longer you wait to ship the longer it'll be before you get your money.

I sell stuff on ebay all the time so that's how the game works nowadays :smh: The turn around time is a lot better than it used to be tho---used to be like 3 weeks before you got your money. Now as soon as it's delivered you get your money like the next day.

Can someone tell me what to do? Sold a pair on eBay for my brother and it still says payment pending since Monday but I have no indication on my paypal and no transaction ID. Never sold on the bay before... Any suggestions on what to do/ whether to ship or not?
Do not ship until payment has cleared. Keep communications with the buyer.

Last edited:
paypal holds your money until you ship... IF they paid via ebay. Does it say "payment pending" ?? The longer you wait to ship the longer it'll be before you get your money.

I sell stuff on ebay all the time so that's how the game works nowadays
mean.gif
The turn around time is a lot better than it used to be tho---used to be like 3 weeks before you got your money. Now as soon as it's delivered you get your money like the next day.

Do not ship until payment has cleared. Keep an communication with the buyer.
yeah the key here is to figure out whether you don't have the money because paypal is holding it (the NORM - in fact it won't be available for a day or two after they receive the item) or whether the buyer has not submitted payment and/or it hasn't cleared from their account/credit card.

I sell stuff on ebay all the time so that's how the game works nowadays :smh: The turn around time is a lot better than it used to be tho---used to be like 3 weeks before you got your money. Now as soon as it's delivered you get your money like the next day.
But there isn't even a transaction ID. I'm worried if I ship the money won't come...

yeah the key here is to figure out whether you don't have the money because paypal is holding it (the NORM - in fact it won't be available for a day or two after they receive the item) or whether the buyer has not submitted payment and/or it hasn't cleared from their account/credit card.
Any way to figure out which one it is? Sorry for flooding the thread guys!

But there isn't even a transaction ID. I'm worried if I ship the money won't come...

aaaahhh ok; give paypal a call, find out what's going on. Also, like everybody is saying keep communication open with the buyer. OR , I've never dealt with ebay CS, but you could give them a call to find out what's going on as well. Paypal usually got the answers tho :lol:

@MicahSB I'd just call PP and see what's up and go from there. Also check that buyer out and see if there's any negative feedback left on them as a buyer.

All you here who wear your high dunks without lacing through the top flaps. How do yall keep those flaps from hanging eventually? Some of my highs would be laced different if I wasn't so paranoid about those flaps ending up like they did on my first pair od SB (my bluebox venoms old outsole) and if I knew of some way to keep them from doing it.

All you here who wear your high dunks without lacing through the top flaps. How do yall keep those flaps from hanging eventually? Some of my highs would be laced different if I wasn't so paranoid about those flaps ending up like they did on my first pair od SB (my bluebox venoms old outsole) and if I knew of some way to keep them from doing it.

I don't like the hanging flaps either, so I just lace them up to the bottom flap hole.

Thanks for the help everyone. Repped all that tried to help. Called paypal and like I said, no transaction ID on paypal, even though Ebay gives a link to it and it gives an error. They said not to ship until I get confirmation for a payment so I contacted the buyer to ask if they could check if the money left their account. Hopefully it gets resolved sometime soon. 

I don't like the hanging flaps either, so I just lace them up to the bottom flap hole.

That's what I do, and I put down the straps on shoes that have them. For some reason I've never been able to wear shoes comfortably knowing that I've got a bit that's supposed to be strapped down just hanging loose, like the strap on Trainers or on AF1 mids. I remove the strap on Highs though.

Use some thread (black in the case of the venoms) and just loop it thru the top flaps and the lace hole a couple times and make a knot. You can even anchor it by running a needle of thread thru the inside of the lace hole if you'd like. If you just do a knot tho, it's easily reversible if you decide you don't like it.

Hope that helps!

My personal beliefs won't let me use a cart service. If I strike out on my own I'll either try to get it in stores or pay someone money after the fact. I'm not paying some jerk $20-50 or whatever the cost is because they spent a few minutes bashing out code. If I were to ever use that sort of thing, I'd most likely go to a friend and commission him to code my own thing.
Word

Can't stand the hanging flaps, or the extra loose laces kills the look of the shoe IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
If the GTown/NCs had used the same nylon on the tongue that the SOMPs used, I'd probably be getting into trouble tomorrow morning with 2 more pick ups.

Alright I appreciate the responses I was just curious about what others did to avoid the hanging. I personally like mines to be flared a little bit but not hanging so I lace through flaps but leave lace hanging so flaps stay up flared but not hanging. If that makes sense lol

Was wondering if you were able to order those pink ions glad to hear you were able to cop. :smokin

Yes sir I was able to get em, tomorrow's pack is a must, perfect summer shoe and winter shoe combo.... What sites do you guys use to check on sb releases? Sneakerbardetroit doesn't really do SB'S

Back
Top Bottom