2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And to whoever got me to 100 reps...e-hug 
tongue.gif
epKT22h.gif

I received my uprise dunks from Cncpts. Clean shoe. Decent quality. Someone mentioned the white laces being dirty. I believe its the suede bleeding on them. Went with black laces anyway. Pics to come.

Also received my Send Helps from a friend in the UK. Man they are quality the sock liner and suede are so so soft. I cant explain how soft. DS from 2005 production date looks like they were made yesterday. Like i said pics to come.

All I wear is the nike sb x levis team editon. Most expensive jeans i own.
my uprise had came in like that aswell so i threw on the black laces on em. put the white laces in some bleach diluted with water n dish soap for a few minutes. rubbed the laces against each other to take out the suede bleeding completely, air dryed, then threw the white laces on my Newports 
glasses.gif

it was a pretty lighthearted comment. wasn't telling anyone what to do so i don't see how i was preaching.
I ain' mad atcha. Just saying that anytime you use the whole "I used to do that when I was in 5th grade" line, it's gonna come off a certain way whether you meant it to be just a joke or not, ya know? No offense taken over here but it just sounded like more of a put down than an opinion. I still got love for the NT fam.

these literally look like moon boots...shouldve been a friends & family release instead of taking up a QS slot imo

Those look dope as hell. I'm a huge fan of non-white midsoles.

Not sure why they decided to give us black secondary laces, but these will be copped on RD.

Did you actually ball in them? If so how was that, I don't think I've seen a person playing basketball in dunks since pictures of the 86 NCAA Tourney.

i was at my parents with nothing but my cigar dunks last thanksgiving and ended up playing pick up at a local college in them. I couldn't complain about the performance or comfort. Just laced them up a little tighter than normal and proceded to ball. i mean they were initially a basketball sneaker anyway. idk what it is about that pair but the rubber still squeeks if i accidentally scuff the floor in them after 2.5 years and probably 150 wears. nice grip.

all this denim talk. i grabbed some kennedy jeans from karmaloop for like $25 after discounts. they seem pretty quality so far. not much of a selection on the site now but i grabbed a dark pair (with camo insides, but too tall to cuff :frown: ) and a grey pair

I found this year's AJKO to be really comfortable, the SBs will be far easier to buy, but I'd put them at about the same level comfort wise as long as this rival pack doesn't end up being a snug fit.

all this denim talk. i grabbed some kennedy jeans from karmaloop for like $25 after discounts. they seem pretty quality so far. not much of a selection on the site now but i grabbed a dark pair (with camo insides, but too tall to cuff
frown.gif
) and a grey pair
i was trying to use the 50% off coupon code they had 50OFF75 but it said excludes new items and they put  the new tag on almost everything this was like the only good thing i could find

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-City-Riot-Jeans-in-Airforce-Blue/363651

Speaking of comfort, as everyone knows the 510s fit really tight/snug and all I did was take out the insole and put a roshe insole and its now perfect.

Last edited:
I found this year's AJKO to be really comfortable, the SBs will be far easier to buy, but I'd put them at about the same level comfort wise as long as this rival pack doesn't end up being a snug fit.
too bad this wasnt an actual pack

too bad this wasnt an actual pack

Nah, it doesn't need to be a pack if you want both buy them. What'd the pack do with the AJKOs? They raised the price of each shoe by $10, normally when you buy multiples you're supposed to get a break.

Nah, it doesn't need to be a pack if you want both buy them. What'd the pack do with the AJKOs? They raised the price of each shoe by $10, normally when you buy multiples you're supposed to get a break.
Yeah but people like that pack. It's like how someone would rather cop the AJ5 DMP in the raging bull box than separate in replacement boxes. The pack is just a nice collector's piece.

So since neither are TLO whats the best way to cop the rival pack on one comp? search each code in a different window and try to work quick to add both?

~~So since neither are TLO whats the best way to cop the rival pack on one comp? search each code in a different window and try to work quick to add both?

Yeah but people like that pack. It's like how someone would rather cop the AJ5 DMP in the raging bull box than separate in replacement boxes. The pack is just a nice collector's piece.

Honestly, with the packs there's almost always one I'd want more than the other with that 5 DMP pack it was the red suede, with the bulls/celtics AJ1 DMP the bulls,the few times I want to buy multiple themed shoes at once, I don't mind having single boxes as it's easier for me to devote closet space for 1 than a gigantic box that's a pill to get to and open. And a big EFF YOU to that AJ2012 box that was the size of 3 boxes for 1 pair of shoes.

~~So since neither are TLO whats the best way to cop the rival pack on one comp? search each code in a different window and try to work quick to add both?
Yeah if you are logged in right before 8am est and do that with a good connection you should be fine. Don't seem to be limited of hyped

So since neither are TLO whats the best
Yeah if you are logged in right before 8am est and do that with a good connection you should be fine. Don't seem to be limited of hyped

Figured, is there a way to refresh 2 separate pages at the same time on a Mac??

Back
Top Bottom