2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Honestly, with the packs there's almost always one I'd want more than the other with that 5 DMP pack it was the red suede, with the bulls/celtics AJ1 DMP the bulls,the few times I want to buy multiple themed shoes at once, I don't mind having single boxes as it's easier for me to devote closet space for 1 than a gigantic box that's a pill to get to and open. And a big EFF YOU to that AJ2012 box that was the size of 3 boxes for 1 pair of shoes.
Yeah, I get that. I suppose it really depends and you can't win them all.

oh man, that store is awesome. when i was living there i was a poor grad student i would just walk in and drool (i lived 3-4 blocks away). i need to go back now that i can actually afford some of the stuff in there.

Yeah, I'm a sports nut. After Iceberg, I told myself I wasn't going to fall for any more clothing fads and just stick with Lo, but I always had jerseys in the rotation. When the jersey era came around, I was geeked.

Reminds me that it's been a while since we've chopped it up.  I need to get my list together and shamelessly beg for some assistance. 8)

Any time, my brotha.

in the lebron thread... we literally just got out of a 4-5 page derailment about dudes jeans. Then before that a dude got roasted because of the CLARITY of his pics. Like dang for real? :lol: Can't just post pics anymore--you gotta make sure it meets a number of #NT requirements.

Am I wearing the right jeans? Am I using the right lighting setting on my cam? :lol: it's crazy.

The irony is most of these kids can't dress worth a damn anyway.

Take them to a tailor. If they're worth a damn they'll be able to get it looking how you want and you won't have to cuff unless you actually want to show off the inside of the jean.

I'm a recent convert to the Tao of Tailoring, my first pair of Nudies were basically ruined because of how much I stomped on the cuff, tore a hole through them in a year. Now even when I buy selvedge that's way too long I just bring it to the tailor after I've done a bit of breaking in at home and within a few days I've got my jeans back to my liking. Did it with a pair of http://www.betabrand.com/mens/pants/gray-dress-pant-sweatpants.html these too and I ended up needing to have the waist taken in a bit on those. Best 15 bucks I've spent in a while.

Call me cheap, but I refuse to send more thajn $50 for a pair of jeans.
Shoes have no limit on price, if I really want them.
But I normally stick with Levi's; call me Old School, with Cuff and all.....

Nothing wrong w Levis, but denim is a bit of a you get what you pay for thing - certainly moreso than sneakers are.

A lot of times I'll wait for those Polo "sample sales" that they hold by MSG fairly regularly and just pick up black label or RRL jeans for way cheap. They'll be like $300 but 80% off.

MOST I EVER SPENT FOR JEANS WAS 250

FOR THE KANYE X APC COLLAB

YES I AM STAN LOL

I'M SORRY @BIP Roberts
 AND @StillIn729

YALL PROB SHAKING YALL HEADS IN DISAPPROVAL RIGHT NOW LOL 

Nah, I'll give you a pass. Just you, though.

We settled for $160. Which I know is still a solid price but damn...
Oh and that was after I agreed to drive all the way up to him and he messaged me saying "Letting u no now dont try and rob me eaither i will **** u up . It's happened before"

Grant me patience NT....

Edit: EFF JOGGERS

Who does that? That is like an invite to snuff this herb. Get your man to run the jux before dude even makes it to the meet up location. LOL.

Definitely a SOMP kinda day

Who does that? That is like an invite to snuff this herb. Get your man to run the jux before dude even makes it to the meet up location. LOL.
Yeah, and not to toot my own horn. But Im sure the kid hasn't realized I'm a 6'5" rock climber who can probably wipe the curb with his face. 

Mild Detergent/Water and a toothbrush. I don't worry about it much though, I've got little scuffs on a lot of pairs.

Man ULL was hanging in there for a bit in the second half, those last 2 minutes were rough to watch though.

Also, if you've never been, it's probably worth checking out the Mitchell and Ness store too.

They're on my list of places I'd like to visit if I ever find myself in Philly. But I honestly think I'd find more stuff to talk about with the guys from Ebbets.

WOF's arrived today from the Livestock restock (109 shipped)...impressed
Same thing for me as well. Almost forgot that the shoes were coming in today and woke up to FedEx ringing my door bell. Happy I got these the second time around after passing on these the first time. Been regretting it ever since.   

Man ULL was hanging in there for a bit in the second half, those last 2 minutes were rough to watch though.
They're on my list of places I'd like to visit if I ever find myself in Philly. But I honestly think I'd find more stuff to talk about with the guys from Ebbets.

Ebbets flannel is a grown man Jersey

Edit: I've never actually worn my oakland oaks or Philly athletics jerseys I got from them but they add a lot to my sports room

Last edited:
Here's my last pickups hopefully for the rest of this month. Probably going to be passing on the rivalry pack, although I do like the concept behind it. Good luck to all those looking to cop.
Red Supreme Lows. Next on my grail list.

Hopefully the rivalry pack won't be hard to get. Like these better than the AJKO's.

Tebow be a fence!!! NDC so far is the only place to have my size confirmed--- and lawd knows I ain't been successful on that site in a MINUTE. Plus with the traffic from venom 10s and Kobes :smh:

But I'm like you--doesn't seem to be a lot of hype around these so I'm more hopeful.

**what do ya'll know about shoenazi cart service? :nerd: **

Ebbets flannel is a grown man Jersey

Edit: I've never actually worn my oakland oaks or Philly athletics jerseys I got from them but they add a lot to my sports room

M&N do a lot that I like, but it just seems too far between releases of new players for the teams I follow. No reason why the new HoF guys shouldn't be getting a release each year. Also the fact that basically none of their stuff is domestically produced anymore gets to me. If tiny upstart Tiedman and Formby can source Durene and make period authentic jerseys for NCAA teams in the US and make a profit selling them at $130 a pop, M&N should be able to do the same at the prices they're charging.

Tebow be a fence!!! NDC so far is the only place to have my size confirmed--- and lawd knows I ain't been successful on that site in a MINUTE. Plus with the traffic from venom 10s and Kobes :smh:

But I'm like you--doesn't seem to be a lot of hype around these so I'm more hopeful.

**what do ya'll know about shoenazi cart service? :nerd: **

My personal beliefs won't let me use a cart service. If I strike out on my own I'll either try to get it in stores or pay someone money after the fact. I'm not paying some jerk $20-50 or whatever the cost is because they spent a few minutes bashing out code. If I were to ever use that sort of thing, I'd most likely go to a friend and commission him to code my own thing.

Can someone tell me what to do? Sold a pair on eBay for my brother and it still says payment pending since Monday but I have no indication on my paypal and no transaction ID. Never sold on the bay before... Any suggestions on what to do/ whether to ship or not?

Can someone tell me what to do? Sold a pair on eBay for my brother and it still says payment pending since Monday but I have no indication on my paypal and no transaction ID. Never sold on the bay before... Any suggestions on what to do/ whether to ship or not?
Have you contacted the buyer?

Back
Top Bottom