2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gtowns for me tomorrow and I hope to be done this month too many pickups already :\

Last edited:
Skipped about 5 pages.. Is the denim talk done? I'm trying not to get sucked back in to high priced denim I usually demolish at work

Skipped about 5 pages.. Is the denim talk done? I'm trying not to get sucked back in to high priced denim I usually demolish at work

I think it's done, and I never even got to ask if anyone has ever picked up anything from the Dickies 1922 line, I would love to see what that stuff is all about but nobody seems to carry it.

I'm fortunate to have a laundry service at work so my stuff never sees a washing machine but even if it did I wouldn't wear anything "nice" to work

What does everyone use to clean the midsole? Besides JM.

I don't OD clean my kicks.

But, soap and hot water if I get them particularly dirty. Magic eraser for scuffs. Retrobrite/"The Saude"/Fabs Sole for reversing yellow-ing

Man ULL was hanging in there for a bit in the second half, those last 2 minutes were rough to watch though.
They're on my list of places I'd like to visit if I ever find myself in Philly. But I honestly think I'd find more stuff to talk about with the guys from Ebbets.

Ebbets is dope too. Been to MN, but not Ebbets. I agree with you in general re: MN. I now only really buy things on the big sales. Back in the day, I splurged more (I think I still have stuff with tags from the jersey era), but at least the quality and consistency was better.. I recently copped the MJ ASG, and was not at happy. I used to get stuff on the super cheap occasionally too when I was consulting for MLB.com and would get to their semi-annual internal sample sales. ...Actually, I still do work for them, but the caliber of merchandise at those sales isn't nearly as good as it once was.

Thanks for the help everyone. Repped all that tried to help. Called paypal and like I said, no transaction ID on paypal, even though Ebay gives a link to it and it gives an error. They said not to ship until I get confirmation for a payment so I contacted the buyer to ask if they could check if the money left their account. Hopefully it gets resolved sometime soon. 

I'm not saying that buyer isn't doing anything fishy, but this can happen just as a PP snafu too. I've had it happen to me and it was just sort of glitch that worked itself out in like an extra day or so, So, obviously, keep your guard up. But, don't necessarily assume the worst.

Has anybody posted an on feet pics of either pair of the rivalry pack? I'm still not sold on either or but on feet pics would be nice. ( I know it hasn't released officially yet but sometimes people get them early and show them off)

I keep reading your posts in a Mr. T voice
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ebbets is dope too. Been to MN, but not Ebbets. I agree with you in general re: MN. I now only really buy things on the big sales. Back in the day, I splurged more (I think I still have stuff with tags from the jersey era), but at least the quality and consistency was better.. I recently copped the MJ ASG, and was not at happy. I used to get stuff on the super cheap occasionally too when I was consulting for MLB.com and would get to their semi-annual internal sample sales. ...Actually, I still do work for them, but the caliber of merchandise at those sales isn't nearly as good as it once was.

Oh man, I'd love to go to something like that, I think the overall lack of craftsmanship in the whole jersey industry is what's lead to the prevalence of fakes, why pay 250+ to a company that's doing such a poor job at handling the license. I'll give it up to Majestic though, they still make a great product and they do it in the US, but outside of the stuff you buy direct from the team shops you're always running a gamble on what's going to be wrong if you order a custom from the main site.

It's probably the "we need it now" rush that Americans have for things, and the insane profit margins from producing overseas, that led to most leagues outsourcing the retail jerseys, but I know I'd be willing to spend more, and wait longer for a correctly done jersey.

But this diatribe is probably best left for the jersey thread in Sneaker Showcase.

Im anti cleaning kicks....

I don't clean them unless something other than normal wear happens.

When I buy anything that's not DS, I'll usually put a bit of elbow grease into cleaning them up as best as possible when I receive them. Then, it's pretty much autopilot.

But, you're also like me in the sense that it might be months of even years between wears for a pair. So, how dirty can they even get...

I'm fortunate to have a laundry service at work so my stuff never sees a washing machine but even if it did I wouldn't wear anything "nice" to work

As a pawnbroker with no dress code, I wear what ever , there's just been times where one normal day at my job has been easy and clean and then its the complete opposite

LOW DOWN DIRTY. That's even a ridiculous price for that AJKO pack, so I doubt the seller gets any takers.

[quote name="scumbag ebay seller"]These are on hand never worn size 10 in a rival pack and size 12 in the other. The price I set is gonna be high,but im selling both packs together. If you want just one pack message me or text me (phone number removed). I normaly sell on ig (name removed) or my business ig (name removed). I only sold one pair of gibsons on here before . I sell kicks or sneakers for a living. I can give you legit references, anything u need to insure you I am for real. I will ship international too u just pay the shipping .I got an international reference too in Singapore. So u can kik me too s_e_s_s. I will ship today. But you pay shipping,or we can work a deal to split it. Contact me I got hundreds of all sorts of skateboarding brand shoes and gear. Thanks -justin skultka. I live in sitka alaska,so meet ups are welcome too.will ship today.paypal ready.[/quote]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom