2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We settled for $160. Which I know is still a solid price but damn...

Oh and that was after I agreed to drive all the way up to him and he messaged me saying "Letting u no now dont try and rob me eaither i will **** u up . It's happened before"

Grant me patience NT....

Edit: EFF JOGGERS
Ignant.

This is exactly why I only meet up in malls.  No reason for me to have to either throw hands or go to a meet up strapped.
I spend coin on jeans; something I love about a nice pair of jeans

PRPS or PRPS Noir is all I mess with; I am loyal to brands

Nike
PRPS
Stussy

Prps Raw Ramblers when they were new
I usually stick with light denim because it drives me crazy when my jeans bleed all over my shoes.  Do these bleed at all?  Going to start splurging a bit on Denim more often.
If the GTown/NCs had used the same nylon on the tongue that the SOMPs used, I'd probably be getting into trouble tomorrow morning with 2 more pick ups.
Yeah, that plus no patent leather might've had me copping.  Passing as is.  That nylon tongue is another added bonus that makes the SOMPs one of my favorite Dunks of all time.

Im anti cleaning kicks....
You filthy beast.

S sneakerfan1 As a HUGE fan of the BTTYS pack, I'm drawn to any dunk that uses that type of color blocking and materials, these are almost there, but missing that last push to make them must buy.

Dry Denim will always bleed a bit, but you can get stuff that's dark and already pre washed that won't bleed as much if at all. I just roll with it on my shoes though, the only ones I have that have really bad denim stains are some old Tretorns I got with a seersucker collar that ended up almost indigo blue from my jeans.

GODDAMBIT

SO I PULL OUT MY TERMINATORS.

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF

THE DUNK SB VERSION HAS CONTRAST STITCHING ON THE SWOOSH WHILST THE TERMS HAVE OBSIDIAN TO MATCH

WITH THAT MINUTE DETAIL

I MUST OFFICIALLY PASS

LMAO UNLESS THEY MIRACULOUSLY MAKE IT TO CNCPTS SALE

I knew there was something that was throwing me off. I hate when they do stuff like that.

GODDAMBIT

SO I PULL OUT MY TERMINATORS.

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF

THE DUNK SB VERSION HAS CONTRAST STITCHING ON THE SWOOSH WHILST THE TERMS HAVE OBSIDIAN TO MATCH

WITH THAT MINUTE DETAIL

I MUST OFFICIALLY PASS

LMAO UNLESS THEY MIRACULOUSLY MAKE IT TO CNCPTS SALE
isn't the tongue on the terminators a solid grey nylon? sb looks like mesh with contrast trim. they changed a couple of things

Last edited:
you've got to be really careful when using Jason Markk on suede, the brush should be moist, not wet.

You could also try a suede cleaning block.

The Georgetowns were a definite cop after seeing them initially but he video has me sold. I'm also on the hunt for some Eiffel 65 "Blue". 

Good luck tomorrow homies...I'm passing on both pairs but it seems like a typical QS drop so y'all should eat (unlike the SOMP's.....which I'm still hongry :frown:)

So the UNCs are a QS?
FML I hate Nike so much sometimes I just want to purchase a pair of shoes without having to jump thru hoops.

So the UNCs are a QS?
FML I hate Nike so much sometimes I just want to purchase a pair of shoes without having to jump thru hoops.
Where did you hear this?

edit: lmao im stupid i guess both are considered QS shoes, i thought you meant these were more limited than the georgetowns.

Last edited:

Couple of sb drop at alumni ( apparently no phone orders per there IG) ....

Not sure if posted on the first pic...

opinions on these tauntauns ? i believe they are 2011? missed out on an opportunity to get somps for $165 shipped
mad.gif
 so thinking about getting these as a consolation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom