2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok guys I usually do a prediction post, but just gonna do a quick blurb on the rivalry pack.

I think there will be more than plenty to go around, and these will sit. Probably one of the slowest QSs so far this year. UNCs I see having just a slight edge over the Georgetowns... I also know absolutely nothing about college basketball, so please forgive me if I am waaay off base on these.

But yes I think these will be easy to cop.

I'm skipping these...

BUT

Those giraffes are growing on me. My no animal print rule is in danger....

Ok guys I usually do a prediction post, but just gonna do a quick blurb on the rivalry pack.

I think there will be more than plenty to go around, and these will sit. Probably one of the slowest QSs so far this year. UNCs I see having just a slight edge over the Georgetowns... I also know absolutely nothing about college basketball, so please forgive me if I am waaay off base on these.

But yes I think these will be easy to cop.

I'm skipping these...

BUT

Those giraffes are growing on me. My no animal print rule is in danger....
i say it's a toss up .. while you make some great points, I think these are going to move fast but quietly. You still have the hype surrounding the AJ KO pack and the AJ1 SB carrying over to this release, seems like its release date is pretty catered to fans of both who may have missed out. Oh yeah, then there's the whole March Madness thing. I'm sure many UNC fans will be clamoring for this, especially if they win tomorrow. I'm just not sure which i should go for first.

Last edited:
Man it took me all night to really go through every single post and catch up, I've seen a lot of amazing shoe's I wish I would have copped that are probably cheaper than Jordan's especially on failed Jordan release days :smh: Anyways, it's almost time for release time I'm going to try for both, I'm going to have on computer dedicated to two tabs for the UNC's and the other with two tabs dedicated to the Georgetown's one tab being NDC and the other CCS. Hopefully I can cop my hard to get size 13 in both pairs on NDC so I can get free shipping and no taxes.

i say it's a toss up .. while you make some great points, I think these are going to move fast but quietly. You still have the hype surrounding the AJ KO pack and the AJ1 SB carrying over to this release, seems like its release date is pretty catered to fans of both who may have missed out. Oh yeah, then there's the whole March Madness thing. I'm sure many UNC fans will be clamoring for this, especially if they win tomorrow. I'm just not sure which i should go for first.

Yeah, from seeing these when the pics first surfaced I don't see many people really in to SB's really in to them.

Which hopefully is good for me.

Wondering if I should try for in store. No raffle or mark up with these.

Last edited:
Yeah, from seeing these when the pics first surfaced I don't see many people really in to SB's really in to them.

Which hopefully is good for me.

Wondering if I should try for in store. No raffle or mark up with these.

If store's around you open around 10/11am like they do around me I'd first try the online route to try and guarantee a pair(s). Worst case scenario the hype isn't real around where you live and you get what you want in store if you missed out online.

By the way, if Kicks Crew is legit like a lot of people have stated there's a size 8.5 SOMP listed I believe for $170 shipped. I know there's a few size 8.5 NT'ers looking for a size 8.5.

I guess the dunks are better than the AJKOs since they are leather instead of canvas....

I thought about getting the Georgetowns but it doesn't seem like I should be in a rush to scoop them up.  Besides, it's about to be Spring/Summer here in FL so I'm going to retire from highs for about 8 months unless I stumble upon something I can't pass up.  I was never a fan of wearing shorts and high tops plus it makes my ankles mad sweaty.

I wear almost anything down here with shorts....

My ankles have never sweated 
roll.gif

I have still a fat kid sweat glands.  Over 70 degrees and I'm perspiring. 
WE OUT CHERE!
When I put in my info it said $139.71 shipped maybe because im in Cali? Did you cop? Really disappointed there wasnt a size 12 available
Nah. Just went all the way through on paypal to see the price. Didn't click submit. Shipping was $23 or something. i'm in South, FL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rival Pack UNC and Georgetown have dropped! Get 'em while they're HOT

Nike SB Dunk High Georgetown
Color: Dark Obsidian/Wolf Grey
Release Date: 03/22/14
Price: $108.

Nike SB Dunk High UNC
Color: University Blue/White
Release Date: 03/22/14
Price: $108.

Last edited:
Back