2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been wondering what these fit like for a while now and couldn't find any comments from anyone on these. I don't own any 510s, I usually go with 514s so I think the Supremes might be a little to "slim/skinny" for me. Repped though for finally clearing that up for me. Sorry for the continued denim related thread derailment.

Nice Villanovas

Can't bring myself to spend over $60 for a pair a jeans, it's just not that serious to me. Also I can't spend $30+ for a t-shirt, it's just not happening.

I spend coin on jeans; something I love about a nice pair of jeans

PRPS or PRPS Noir is all I mess with; I am loyal to brands

Nike
PRPS
Stussy

Prps Raw Ramblers when they were new

Last edited:
Ohio State wrecked my bracket, but LOL at Duke, I've got some friends in NC that are probably winding up their coworkers.

Yo my bracket is donezo after Ohio State. Had them making it to the natty. Still have hope on the other side though, Michigan don't fail me bae!

Can't bring myself to spend over $60 for a pair a jeans, it's just not that serious to me. Also I can't spend $30+ for a t-shirt, it's just not happening.

I think everyone has things they will splurge on that others look on and ask WTF? For a lot of us here it's shoes.

I know I can't see the point in spending a ton of money on cars, even though I spend a good bit of my day in a car I can't fathom spending more than I absolutely need to on a car. I buy used, I buy 4 cylinders because the last thing I need in my life is a fast car. In my current car I splurged a bit on a head unit and replacement speakers, but I can't imagine spending what I did on my second car's stereo back in 99.

i used to cuff my jeans.... when i was 10 and my mom would buy them a size up so i wouldn't out grow them too fast.

#bugleboy

i used to cuff my jeans.... when i was 10 and my mom would buy them a size up so i wouldn't out grow them too fast.

#bugleboy

A lot of denim only comes in one inseam length now though, so you'll buy your waist and unless you're some super tall dude you'll have between 3-8" of extra fabric.

I think everyone has things they will splurge on that others look on and ask WTF? For a lot of us here it's shoes.

I know I can't see the point in spending a ton of money on cars, even though I spend a good bit of my day in a car I can't fathom spending more than I absolutely need to on a car. I buy used, I buy 4 cylinders because the last thing I need in my life is a fast car. In my current car I splurged a bit on a head unit and replacement speakers, but I can't imagine spending what I did on my second car's stereo back in 99.

I agree on all this, I wasn't judging just adding my 2cents. Cars are another thing that's not that serious to me.

A lot of denim only comes in one inseam length now though, so you'll buy your waist and unless you're some super tall dude you'll have between 3-8" of extra fabric.
word. I'm 6'2" and I still need to get a lot of stuff hemmed, or I do small cuffs (I like how it looks personally)

Yeah,

Im 6'5" and I always have to get a bigger waist size to compensate for length. 

Mad Big Ten love there
Go Sparty

Gotta support my girl's school's conference as well as my school's future conference next year. The one time I go against my gut, I get screwed lol.

Doesn't look like I'm getting the 5 bills that I've been accustomed to these past couple of years. I do sports radio and usually end up playing with my friends who don't follow college bball outside of february/march so I usually clean house lol.

BUT THIS YEAR IS A MESS

#bugleboy
Let's not get too preachy now. Everyone has their own opinion. Anyone can cuff or not cuff to their liking. You may think it looks stupid, but there's a way to say that without coming off like a know-it-all. Ya heard?

I'm trying to find them, but there's a lot of dunks that come out that nobody cares about that just disappear without being really cataloged. I say it's a women's because of the print, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom