2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We settled for $160. Which I know is still a solid price but damn...

Oh and that was after I agreed to drive all the way up to him and he messaged me saying "Letting u no now dont try and rob me eaither i will **** u up . It's happened before"

Grant me patience NT....
CMON BRO

FORGET THAT DUDE. DONT GIVE HIM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

GUYS LETTUCE TRY TO FIND SIPY A BETTER DEAL

CMON BRO

FORGET THAT DUDE. DONT GIVE HIM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

GUYS LETTUCE TRY TO FIND SIPY A BETTER DEAL
Everytime you say Lettuce...has me rolling
roll.gif

Oh and that was after I agreed to drive all the way up to him and he messaged me saying "Letting u no now dont try and rob me eaither i will **** u up . It's happened before"

Grant me patience NT....

I always meet at the police station or Bart

Grant me patience NT....
I always meet at the police station or Bart
I LIKE TO MEET AT 42ND ST CHAMPS. 

GO HEAD TRY ME. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO THROW U INTO ELMO OR DORA

Nah I was just shooting around, nothing serious lol

That's more court time than they'd usually see.

hadowajp hadowajp Yeah I'm pretty far from right leaning, it's a struggle to explain away my fascination with obtaining shoes with the rest of my political philosophy, but hey nobody's perfect. If I could get a pair of those jeans without giving him a buck I'd do it.

All this jean talk and I don't even wear jeans. 100% cotton chinos are mostly what touch my skin.

If I'm just going somewhere in a 10 block radius or playing ball or something then I throw on the old NT Denim.

I've never met up with anyone for shoes, but I'm kind of socially paranoid outside of my normal elements. I'd probably have them meet me at a neighborhood bar or validate their parking and meet them in the lobby at my office.

All this jean talk and I don't even wear jeans. 100% cotton chinos are mostly what touch my skin.

If I'm just going somewhere in a 10 block radius or playing ball or something then I throw on the old NT Denim.
U KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

WHEN PEOPLE WEAR JOGGERS W HIGH TOPS

IDK WHY

HELL JOGGERS W/ ANYTHING BUT RUNNERS

IN BEFORE EFF JOGGERS

Walked right by blades today and totally forgot to put my name down for the rival pack raffle. Ah well this shuldn't be too hard to get anyway.

THICKE still doin all caps?!? i contributed hella reps so you could get to that 1000
mean.gif
at least hook it up with a new avi, tired of seein that no butt justin bieber look a like all the time...
He went no caps for 3 posts or so haha

had never owned anything other than levis all my life...until i bought these & fell in love with the way they fell over the top of my kicks.

pretty much the same fit as 510's, dont let that "slim" fool you...

I've been wondering what these fit like for a while now and couldn't find any comments from anyone on these. I don't own any 510s, I usually go with 514s so I think the Supremes might be a little to "slim/skinny" for me. Repped though for finally clearing that up for me. Sorry for the continued denim related thread derailment.

Back
Top Bottom