2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol you straight trippin homie!
It's my wife's best friend from childhood. And she's no sneakerhead but loves the shoe. She's never asked me got help with a shoe till now.
Thank you sir. Safe to assume they are much more expensive in the marketplace than standard sizes? And near impossible to cop?
Only few stores carry smaller sizes normally avg store smallest size would be a size 8 sometimes 7 and 7.5 but yes the smaller sizes 6 and smaller are rare in terms of  after market price depends on the shoe. 

A 7.5 is exactly my size. Either a 6 or 6.5 will work. A 6.5 is a tad big but acceptable if you don't mind about a finger's width at the end. Given what these guys have said about the 510 fit, I would size up to a 6.5 to be safe.

THIS SIYE LADY IS SOUNDING MORE INTERESTING BY EACH POST.

CAN I BE THAT GUY AND ASK FOR PICS? OR AT LEAST DA GRAM?

Nigel went to 21 mercer to sign a few after he left DWH i think. would have been cool to get a signed box but i just wanted to go home at that point. also did we get a number on how many pairs DWH had?

ALSO CAN YALL POINT ME TO SOME DECENT SB GROUPS, LOOKING TO BUY OLDER SBS

AND YEA SINCE IM RAMBLING

INTERNATIONALCHESTDAY ON IG ILL FOLLOW BACK

Lol you straight trippin homie!
It's my wife's best friend from childhood. And she's no sneakerhead but loves the shoe. She's never asked me got help with a shoe till now.
Thank you sir. Safe to assume they are much more expensive in the marketplace than standard sizes? And near impossible to cop?

GS sizes are not impossible to purchase, just hard mode compared to the mens sizes. I wouldn't pay much more than market price for these. They weren't huge with small footers. Should be bought under $200 with patience.

Sorry dude. Maybe if the months pass and I get more comfortable with ya guys i'll have a profile pic. Nothing much to see. I would put myself in the "old category" :tongue:

Is "gram" instagram? Seriously yo I have to really pause and think to understand what you say. XD

Sorry dude. Maybe if the months pass and I get more comfortable with ya guys i'll have a profile pic. Nothing much to see. I would put myself in the "old category"
tongue.gif

Is "gram" instagram? Seriously yo I have to really pause and think to understand what you say. XD
DONT LET MY NT PERSONA FOOL U LOL

IM ALSO "OLD"... WELL BY NT STANDARDS, IM 30

TAKE UR TIME GETTING COMFY. WE NEED MORE FEMALES ON THIS BOARD

LOL YES GRAM IS INSTAGRAM... MY BOY WOULD ALWAYS SAY DA GRAM IS GON LOVE THIS

Last edited:
GS sizes are not impossible to purchase, just hard mode compared to the mens sizes. I wouldn't pay much more than market price for these. They weren't huge with small footers. Should be bought under $200 with patience.

When the 510s came out I bought my wife's pair on ebay size 5. Ended up paying 160 shipped... To me that was a steal considering I couldn't find a single shop that carried gs sizes

When the 510s came out I bought my wife's pair on ebay size 5. Ended up paying 160 shipped... To me that was a steal considering I couldn't find a single shop that carried gs sizes

Wow, that's a great deal considering eBay fees and retail price. I'm gonna have to keep out on the hunt
And siye thank you for the insight! I told her go try on some Nike's at the mall tomorrow. Easy considering she works at Apple. I don't think she owns a single pair of sneakers

Only few stores carry smaller sizes normally avg store smallest size would be a size 8 sometimes 7 and 7.5 but yes the smaller sizes 6 and smaller are rare in terms of  after market price depends on the shoe. 

Didn't even realize your name and affiliation until after I replied lmao I'm an idiot

Thanks all who wished the twins a happy ninth. They were blessed with these...don't worry there unique kicks. These aren't mine

Back
Top Bottom