2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel like eveywhere I go on this board I see @robinthicke ol' loud talkin' ***
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IVE BEEN SICK W A COLD SICNE I GOT BACK FROM DR EARLIER THIS WEEK.

ILL BE HERE ALL NIGHT LOL

You can lie to yourself all you want...

What gains tho?....

Lol
man er'body can't be a real life wolverine like you .... but I'm still out here lookin' damn good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Weight hasn't changed. My diet is still the same I just have the time to go the gym like I used to
mean.gif
man at least yall look good.

im over here. half da gym think im cutting. other half think im finna be a powerlifter aka scrong w a gut (nnnnnnnnooooooo thank u)

Anyone delt with Kixify? My only concern is buyer protection. Their FAQ isn't too reassuring
I am a senior Kixify rep and I run the IG. It works the same way as eBay. Pay through Kixify only, use PayPal, and verify feedback while keeping good communication and you'll be fine. PayPal protects every purchase in the rare event something goes wrong.

Roughly 45 pairs of SOMPs on the bay...maybe, BP wasn't lying this time around on how limited these are.

I am a senior Kixify rep and I run the IG. It works the same way as eBay. Pay through Kixify only, use PayPal, and verify feedback while keeping good communication and you'll be fine. PayPal protects every purchase in the rare event something goes wrong.

Thank you very much

Anyone grab SOMP locally in the bay area? PM me if you know where I can find a 10.5
nerd.gif

Last edited:
it was salty, with butter, and it was def
you proceeded to eat it, cuz you wuz in the mood..

but homes you did not read it was a can of DOG FOOD!

you be illin...

laugh.gif

i haven't thought of that song in over a decade. i remember hearing it for the first time in elementary school.

some dude got SOMPs 10.5 and 12 on kixify - $215 shipped. Could prob talk that down, pp invoice, etc.

some dude got SOMPs 10.5 and 12 on kixify - $215 shipped. Could prob talk that down, pp invoice, etc.
somebody on the premier Twitter had the balls to ask me if I was the one selling the pair of SOMP's I got on phone order for $500 on Kixify.
npa5yMn.gif

you proceeded to eat it, cuz you wuz in the mood..
but homes you did not read it was a can of DOG FOOD!

you be illin...

:lol:

i haven't thought of that song in over a decade. i remember hearing it for the first time in elementary school.
Me too. Raising hell was just such a dope album. That and "the rain" by Oran juice jones. Better than anything yeezy could write.

Me too. Raising hell was just such a dope album. That and "the rain" by Oran juice jones. Better than anything yeezy could write.
i had yo, bum rush the show and paid in full on cassette. that was in my walkman to and from school. i need to go back and listen to that stuff again.

Back
Top Bottom