2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

any idea on if the sb rivalry pack will be a "pack" like the aj1ko? was going to scoop those until i saw these and im a fan

MEH U SEEM PRETTY CHILL

IM A FORMER HABITUAL LIN E STEPPER BUT AM A REFORMED MAN.

I WANT TO BECOME AN NT HERO

any idea on if the sb rivalry pack will be a "pack" like the aj1ko? was going to scoop those until i saw these and im a fan

I don't think so, thankfully nike sb hasn't ever done that, and I hope they never do.

I just can't see people in NC going ape over a GT pair unless they're sending that alumni money in.

Last edited:

I feel that, did a complete 360 on the KO's I rather the SBs

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks appreciate it. Where you able to get a somp?

Struck out like MJ in spacejam, :smh: :lol: hows everything with you? You good? quality and subtle clean look to the somps congratulations brother :smokin

Last edited:
Struck out like MJ in spacejam, :smh: :lol: hows everything you you? You good? quality and subtle clean look to the somps congratulations brother :smokin
yeah I m cool. Really tired though, was out at Dave's since around midnight

yeah I m cool. Really tired though, was out at Dave's since around midnight

Good to hear :smokin get some rest brother :nerd:, i Turned the brick house lows into my new beaters ill get some pics up... Anyone here find more info on the snacks .25c?

Last edited:
So I grabbed two pair of somps at resell then won an auction for a pair of diamond highs that I didn't really pay attention to because I only bid double box price with 5.90 shipping and I am feeling like I lost because I missed out on a pair of wpf's on a last second bid smdh think I may bite the bullet and just grab them on a buy it now don't think I can wait any longer

Lmao took me 3 days to sell my pair of 510....for retail price out here smh. Lost interest. Glad I could make a kids day lol

May be a stupid question... but can someone tell me how small the 510 was available? I have a female friend that fell in love with them from my Instagram and she "must have" them. Problem is she's a size 7.5 in women, translating to a 6 in "men".
Did they make em this small?
Haven't checked the bay yet, figured I'd ask if they were even made

May be a stupid question... but can someone tell me how small the 510 was available? I have a female friend that fell in love with them from my Instagram and she "must have" them. Problem is she's a size 7.5 in women, translating to a 6 in "men".
Did they make em this small?
Haven't checked the bay yet, figured I'd ask if they were even made
Yes smaller sizes were made. I own a size 5 and size 6. from what the store told me the smaller sizes existence was rare to only 2-3 pairs max for the smaller sizes 

skep skep someone has a size 6 for 219.95 right now, not sure if you want to spend that much on a pair, but the small sizes have been a pain to get lately.

SOMEONE GIVE SKEP AN ALLEY OOP

YAMBS MIGHT BE DA END RESULT FOR HIM!!!

Lol you straight trippin homie!
It's my wife's best friend from childhood. And she's no sneakerhead but loves the shoe. She's never asked me got help with a shoe till now.

Yes smaller sizes were made. I own a size 5 and size 6. from what the store told me the smaller sizes existence was rare to only 2-3 pairs max for the smaller sizes 

Thank you sir. Safe to assume they are much more expensive in the marketplace than standard sizes? And near impossible to cop?

Back
Top Bottom