2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man. Getting tired of all these crazy limited high tops. I'm not a HUGE fan of high tops, so I don't put forth the most effort.if I like it, I cop. But I'd like to see some exciting lows come out like this.

Maybe not though. Last low (112's) deflated the ego a bit.

AHH YES POLO THREAD. ANOTHER THREAD I HIGHLY RESPECT.

MAYBE CUZ I GREW UP IN NJ AND CHILLIN IN NYC ALOT. POLO AND AF1 WERE LIKE GOLD AND SILVER

Exactly. If you grew up in or around NYC in that era, you already know!

I don't even post a lot of my heavyweight stuff in that thread. Lo is kind of like a secret society. Lol

Asics and Air Tech Challenge thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The combined fanship of the rest of NT

I'm not familiar with the Asics thread, but the ATC thread is good. ...It's just not really all that active, so it's not like you can "hang out" there,

MEH U SEEM PRETTY CHILL

IM A FORMER HABITUAL LIN E STEPPER BUT AM A REFORMED MAN.

I WANT TO BECOME AN NT HERO

Haha @ habitual line stepper and NY hero.

After you just talked bout being a cool dude and hooking people up :lol:

Clown

You could tell everything you need to know about dude from his hashtags on his pics.

What ever happened to ninjahood

The og aj1 thread is ok f the rest

Yes. That thread is great too. But, most of the main contributors are seldom around and most of it is now just new dudes coming in to ooh and ahhh.

nobody gives a damn about the dudes autograph; it's worth slightly more than Virgil Former WWF wrestler

Haha. Dude, tell me you've read these and weren't just pulling that name out of your butt

http://deadspin.com/5915910/our-readers-run-ins-with-virgil-pro-wrestlings-saddest-man

Is that gold st. Capital in the gif and who is the Asian dude with the quick cameo
Dirtylicious 
laugh.gif

Nothing against you bro, people in here are just REALLY not keen on resellers. We can understand 2 pairs for personal but 5 just means you're looking to profit off this which is not the way we do things. You may not be like that at all (and I'm not judging) but people will make snap judgments. They're not necessarily true but it's a limited release and lots of these SB heads are missing out on kicks because people go in and get FSR's preventing 9 people from getting one pair of a shoe they like. So there's just a lot of animosity towards that capitalizing on capitalism thing. I am looking for a size 9 or 9.5 for someone so I'll definitely PM you, as I'm curious what the good word is. eBay has been horrible today, prices ranging from $230-350 for unsigned pairs and some signed pairs going for $650. Just the nature of the beast but the guys in here get really bugged by it.
WELL SAID. REPPED. AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY. FRESH TO DEATH!

This is NT man. People on this forum have been in the shoe game for years if not decades. We talk about helping each other out, providing info, and not overpaying for shoes. You kind of have to expect that sort of response when you come in here the night of a popular release pushing shoes for 2x the price when the community isn't all about that.
Well said my man.

I don't even post a lot of my heavyweight stuff in that thread. Lo is kind of like a secret society. Lol

I need to check out that thread, I'm not really into RL's stuff, but my curiosity has me wanting to learn more about the NY subculture that revolves around polo. I haven't even had a chance to check out the Lo Life documentary, but I'm pretty sure that a thread from people really into it will be even more revealing than some one else's work.

Woulda copped SOMPs but no one around me had them so I just went with the ol' consolation prize...
sick cole haans man. All my sneakers are nike and all my dress shoes are cole haan or hugo boss lol. Cole Haan makes some great casual or dress shoes

Last edited:

I'm not familiar with the Asics thread, but the ATC thread is good. ...It's just not really all that active, so it's not like you can "hang out" there,
Haha @ habitual line stepper and NY hero.
You could tell everything you need to know about dude from his hashtags on his pics.
Yes. That thread is great too. But, most of the main contributors are seldom around and most of it is now just new dudes coming in to ooh and ahhh.
Haha. Dude, tell me you've read these and weren't just pulling that name out of your butt

http://deadspin.com/5915910/our-readers-run-ins-with-virgil-pro-wrestlings-saddest-man

:lol: i've def read those; he was trying to sell his autograph in a NYC subway

Got these today, not really consolation prize but I like'em. Kinda wished they had a gum sole....

Back
Top Bottom